PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Should she be allowed back?

We have been at war with these people.. and they are not returning because of any change of heart. It seems to me.. it is inviting trouble to allow hundreds of unrepentant battle hardened fighters to return to this country.

The security services have already said they are at full stretch task keeping tabs on resident ISIS sympathisers without these people coming back..
A dozen of these people could cause absolute carnage in a city centre..
How many innocent people going about their business are we prepared to see slaughtered ?
The security forces are at full stretch because of tory cutbacks.

Just saying.

I have not commented on this story because I thought I would see how it panned out .Now I will we have no choice but to bring her back unfortunately .We can not just shove her for someone else to deal with the problem .How many on here before have said about criminals murderers in this country getting deported back to where the come from we can not have it all ways.

Fair point but she chose to go there and would have stayed there if a caliphate been established.
Would any of her supporters be okay with her moving in next door to themselves?

Before you type "Yes", have a good long think about it, preferably longer than 30 seconds.

I see that Syria want her to be tried in their country.

Also, she mentioned about Bangladesh being "a country that I know nothing about and I don't know the language". A bit like Syria then, eh love. Y'know, that place where you left the UK for...

She is full of crocodile tears. Don't fall for it, fuck her and leave her to rot in her self made bed.

If that's true then end of the debate until after the trial.

Ex ISIS Supporter???? She still is, she's justified the Manchester Bombings and showed no remorse. Would you be happy if she was allowed back and given a House next door to you?
I would, Mickey....but only because the nearest house next door to mine is my old dogs kennel.

I apologise if I didn't give the reply you were hunting for.

The only point you've proven to me is that you're not necessarily the sharpest knife in the box!
I'm just me matey. Don't care about being la de dah, or a professor or owt. I just say it as I see it.

You won't answer the question Shinny lad, we both know why......

;)

Only if she is a vegan, does not use a gas hob or gas central heating, and can ride a bike, this little England has to keep it's carbon foot print down to zero emissions to save the world.
Satellite images show 'runaway' expansion of coal power in China

Racism. The irony.

We’re discussing the return of a woman who is happy to see people killed simply because they don’t share her beliefs.

Think for a minute. It’s ludicrous.
Nobber is a racist, plus he is advocating bombing a camp full of women and children, not much difference in him and ISIS. Scum the lot and should be subject to British law, I would imagine some of Nobber's postings would breach the law but, hey ho.

Nobber is a racist, plus he is advocating bombing a camp full of women and children, not much difference in him and ISIS. Scum the lot and should be subject to British law, I would imagine some of Nobber's postings would breach the law but, hey ho.

It really is quite a statement to call someone racist.

British law is bent. So thats your stance fooked..... Kindly sit down.

Fuck off

Prick.

There must be certain terms that would form some legal contract and if so the answer has to be yes for many reasons other than the lady herself
The intelligence the security services could gain would be invaluable
The message it gives to those who would harm us is enormous in our willingness to forgive and enact change
But then I have not been subjected directly to any of the terrible crimes committed such as those in Manchester and London thus it's easy to offer an opinion
As has been discussed it appears that there is no immediate obvious solution ?

There must be certain terms that would form some legal contract and if so the answer has to be yes for many reasons other than the lady herself
The intelligence the security services could gain would be invaluable
The message it gives to those who would harm us is enormous in our willingness to forgive and enact change
But then I have not been subjected directly to any of the terrible crimes committed such as those in Manchester and London thus it's easy to offer an opinion
As has been discussed it appears that there is no immediate obvious solution ?
Welcome ;)