PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Should she be allowed back?

You're comparing British citizens that peacefully protested (and were wrongly charged with terrorist crimes) , with bloody nutters that hate Western culture and buggered off to murder as many ( incl our own military) as they could and breed a caliphate?................... Have you got a screw loose?
No mate is you that may have a screw loose. Think about it, somehow this peaceful protest got conflated in the same bracket, legally, as the girl we are discussing on here. BTW the courts upheld the charges. Crazy.

No one is pretending this is easy. However, allowing them to be freed in the Middle East means that we end up in the same position as we did previously....we don't know who they are, where they are and what they're up to.....not exactly making our country safe is it?

And letting them back in is?....... You're as mad as a hatter. They are in fact mercenaries so let those whose lands they have tried to take over deal with them and with a bit of luck it will be very harshly...... Why we've allowed so many to return here so far is beyond me and absolute lunacy.... Don't you realise that they are taking the piss and laughing at us?

No mate is you that may have a screw loose. Think about it, somehow this peaceful protest got conflated in the same bracket, legally, as the girl we are discussing on here. BTW the courts upheld the charges. Crazy.

This has nothing to do with the subject matter, you just tried to swerve as per usual when things aren't going your way..

The biggest problem I have with Sajid Javid's stance regrading Shamima Begum is that we have already let back Into the UK large numbers of jihadi fighters yet he decided that it would be a good thing to make an example of her. Frankly, she's a lot less dangerous than those who fought over there and are now back in the UK.

I do agree. Javid is a bell end who has used her for the publicity BUT the fact we don't really have tabs on these other guys (numerous security experts and retired big wigs have admitted that we don't) reflects to me that like all of our services, the security and police are stretching to breaking point under this government and therefore, if we can't afford to keep an eye on her it's even more reason to let her stay where she agrees more with the culture and way of life.

I do agree. Javid is a bell end who has used her for the publicity BUT the fact we don't really have tabs on these other guys (numerous security experts and retired big wigs have admitted that we don't) reflects to me that like all of our services, the security and police are stretching to breaking point under this government and therefore, if we can't afford to keep an eye on her it's even more reason to let her stay where she agrees more with the culture and way of life.
It's really very complicated. Part of me wants her to rot in Syria along with her other Jihadi chums, but the worry is that at some point they will all be allowed to go free. At least if we bring her home and prosecute and incarcerate her, we know where she is and what she's up to. Like you I worry that the ones who are already back here could be up to almost anything without our knowledge. The security services have got a hell of a job on their hands and I don't envy them their job one jot. It can't be helpful to them to have an idiot like Javid playing to the crowds rather than thinking and acting strategically as a man in his position really should be.....as with so much of political life, personal and party ambition seems to trump doing a proper job.

It's really very complicated. Part of me wants her to rot in Syria along with her other Jihadi chums, but the worry is that at some point they will all be allowed to go free. At least if we bring her home and prosecute and incarcerate her, we know where she is and what she's up to. Like you I worry that the ones who are already back here could be up to almost anything without our knowledge. The security services have got a hell of a job on their hands and I don't envy them their job one jot. It can't be helpful to them to have an idiot like Javid playing to the crowds rather than thinking and acting strategically as a man in his position really should be.....as with so much of political life, personal and party ambition seems to trump doing a proper job.
Fair commment is that

You're comparing British citizens that peacefully protested (and were wrongly charged with terrorist crimes) , with bloody nutters that hate Western culture and buggered off to murder as many ( incl our own military) as they could and breed a caliphate?................... Have you got a screw loose?

I think you have 'hit the nail on the head' there Lib

Some posters (notably reafil and perhaps pneessex) seem so concerned with this (and other terrorists) human rights they seem to forget what these people are capable of
This young Lady in particular seems to think that because people in Syria are suffering, the events like the Manchester bombing are in some way justified, indeed when given the opportunity, refused to condemn it

Now she might not have actually pulled the trigger, or welded the knife across some innocent person’s throat, but clearly groomed or not, she doesn’t understand the difference

And she is only ONE of these actual gun/ knife welding lunatics that they would have back

So yes I do wonder if they have ‘a Screw loose’

I think you have 'hit the nail on the head' there Lib

Some posters (notably reafil and perhaps pneessex) seem so concerned with this (and other terrorists) human rights they seem to forget what these people are capable of
This young Lady in particular seems to think that because people in Syria are suffering, the events like the Manchester bombing are in some way justified, indeed when given the opportunity, refused to condemn it

Now she might not have actually pulled the trigger, or welded the knife across some innocent person’s throat, but clearly groomed or not, she doesn’t understand the difference

And she is only ONE of these actual gun/ knife welding lunatics that they would have back

So yes I do wonder if they have ‘a Screw loose’

Could you show me evidence to where she has wielded either, thanks?

You see thats the problem, we have people like yourself, pitchfork in hands already finding someone guilty of something they have yet to be charged with.

You arent alone, might I add so that isnt particularly aimed at you. she is British citizen and should be put before a British court to answer to any and every crime she has committed.

Could you show me evidence to where she has wielded either, thanks?

You see thats the problem, we have people like yourself, pitchfork in hands already finding someone guilty of something they have yet to be charged with.

You arent alone, might I add so that isnt particularly aimed at you. she is British citizen and should be put before a British court to answer to any and every crime she has committed.

As lovely as you are Phil, she hates you and everything that you stand for..... Hug her if you want but I'll give it a miss and I'd prefer it if you went over there to give her a cuddle and not here. That goes for all of them including those that have been let back into the Country who should never have been..... God knows why this one is deemed so special.

As lovely as you are Phil, she hates you and everything that you stand for..... Hug her if you want but I'll give it a miss and I'd prefer it if you went over there to give her a cuddle and not here. That goes for all of them including those that have been let back into the Country who should never have been..... God knows why this one is deemed so special.
Im sure thats absolutely true, but.....................

Is that a crime?

If so stand her before a court and let the justice system deal with her.

Nah.... Save the money and let her rot.

Why doesn’t she bugger off the Bangladesh ? It’s more in line with the life she’s chosen.
She hates everything about this country , it’s way of life , it’s culture , it’s people. Fair enough if that’s how you feel - so why on earth would she come here. There are many options more suited to her ideology.

Why doesn’t she bugger off the Bangladesh ? It’s more in line with the life she’s chosen.
She hates everything about this country , it’s way of life , it’s culture , it’s people. Fair enough if that’s how you feel - so why on earth would she come here. There are many options more suited to her ideology.
I spent some time in Bangladesh. A bit unfair to equate her with the people there. My experience was of some really decent folk who treated me very well.

I spent some time in Bangladesh. A bit unfair to equate her with the people there. My experience was of some really decent folk who treated me very well.

Of course - I wasn’t suggesting the people there are like this woman. Apologies if it came across as such.

On reflection they probably don’t want her either.

I still don’t get why she wants to come to a country she despises though.

Why can't she move to the Netherlands with her ISIS fighter husband ?
Probably for the same reason that they tried to stop Deanys wife coming here. Marriage stopped being criteria for citizenship quite a while ago.