PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Shuttle Bus Service

I’ll find out. If it’s been as well used as stated, it would be stupid not to continue surely
The bus was pretty much full against Burnley on Tuesday night ….

I can’t understand why there is a reluctance to commit to a longer timeframe…..

Is it Tyrers or is it the club ??

Almost like they are worried that numbers will decline once they’ve signed a longer term deal. More short sighted planning it seems
Does feel like that, maybe this way it keeps it in the news more and in peoples minds.

I know that it is 10 days before our next home game, but is anyone in the know regarding the continuation of the shuttle service ??

If they stop it , then that will affect my journey to the ground on matchdays…. I would probably pass on a lot of the remaining games ..

I know that it is 10 days before our next home game, but is anyone in the know regarding the continuation of the shuttle service ??

If they stop it , then that will affect my journey to the ground on matchdays…. I would probably pass on a lot of the remaining games ..
It’s continuing

It’s continuing

That’s just ruined Andos evening. He thought he had a get out clause

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

I know someone on this board said ishuttle bus was running again for West Brom but it hasn't been confirmed by club's website that I can see.
anyone got a link for confirmation.

The club just posted this:

It says that the “ Club are making a loss “

How does it work then ??

Does the club pay Tyrers a fixed price for every home game ?
Or do Tyrers collect money per trip and then North End have to make up the difference ?

i would like to know how much Tyler's are charging PNE for this service.
Are PNE subsidising the away travel and who sets the price PNE or them

“ we had money set aside to bring in Archer in January but unfortunately that was spent subsidising the shuttle bus”

Sincerely Peter R xx
Yup! I'm not sure there's any other professional football club out there, who would bother to reference the piddling cost of a shuttle bus.

Either put on the transport service, or don't. We don't need them clamouring for a "gee, thanks boss" slap on the back over any, and every, tiny gesture.

It says that the “ Club are making a loss “

How does it work then ??

Does the club pay Tyrers a fixed price for every home game ?
Or do Tyrers collect money per trip and then North End have to make up the difference ?
Do we always run at a “loss”

Have we ever made a profit on anything ffs.