Six in a row.

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Away wins that is!

At this level for a club like us is some record.

Yes the first half was poor and we where not in it until the red card but up steps Gally with his 100th screamed of a goal and turns the game on it’s head.

The result was never in doubt after that.

We are well and truly in this play off race now.

I’m starting to get a little excited....

pobeda

First Team
Away wins that is!

At this level for a club like us is some record.

Yes the first half was poor and we where not in it until the red card but up steps Gally with his 100th screamed of a goal and turns the game on it’s head.

The result was never in doubt after that.

We are well and truly in this play off race now.

I’m starting to get a little excited....
Not only that but, we are very much likely to decide a lot of other team's faith over the next few weeks. Granted, we would love to beat em all and carry this amazing form into the Premiership next year but I'm just excited to see us send Wigan down and keep Leeds down too :) Also, I'd love to see the breaking news in the morning that fooking Pulis had been potted!

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron
Not only that but, we are very much likely to decide a lot of other team's faith over the next few weeks. Granted, we would love to beat em all and carry this amazing form into the Premiership next year but I'm just excited to see us send Wigan down and keep Leeds down too :) Also, I'd love to see the breaking news in the morning that fooking Pulis had been potted!
(y)And more importantly that AN won’t be going to West Brom

RVW

Reserve
Incredible. And this is 2nd tier so mean feat.
Correct! North End won at Man City 3-0, QPR 4-1, Cardiff 2-0, Grimsby 4-0, Brentford 4-2, Leeds 3-0, Sheffield Utd 3-2, and Leicester 3-2.

26 goals scored, just 7 conceded. Those were the days...…..hardly any shithousing required :rolleyes:

Pilot

Reserve
Correct! North End won at Man City 3-0, QPR 4-1, Cardiff 2-0, Grimsby 4-0, Brentford 4-2, Leeds 3-0, Sheffield Utd 3-2, and Leicester 3-2.

26 goals scored, just 7 conceded. Those were the days...…..hardly any shithousing required :rolleyes:
I remember my dad telling me we were 3-1 up at Southampton in the next game but conceded two late goals to draw.

likeableclown

First Team
Spot on, mate. My sentiments exactly.