PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sky Highlights

Paul Gallaher?
AT Barnet?

What sort of reporters do sky have? Also their stats are different than everyone elses!

Rudd's "Wonder save" at the end was good... but not quite what I expected.

In fact I give Laird more credit than Rudd. He didn't give their lad the chance to set himself on either occasion.

Rudd's "Wonder save" at the end was good... but not quite what I expected.

In fact I give Laird more credit than Rudd. He didn't give their lad the chance to set himself on either occasion.

It was a rather uncomfortable moment to say the least. Laird did brilliantly. He'd no right to get anyway near it.

Still, Leyton Orient are bringing in Robbie Simpson when we're able to bring in PG and NK.....

It was a rather uncomfortable moment to say the least. Laird did brilliantly. He'd no right to get anyway near it.

Still, Leyton Orient are bringing in Robbie Simpson when we're able to bring in PG and NK.....

Laird doesn't come out with anywhere near enough credit for that chance,it looks to me like he actually tackled the player as he pulled the trigger and the shot deflected to the near post and not the far where the striker intended it.