PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sky Sports sackings

Beaumont claimed to be a Shitpool fan, but, I saw him at Deepdale one night. It was a Tuesday, about 1987 and he was stood on the Pavilion Paddock. I think we were playing Brentford and I'm pretty sure we lost.
Probably 2-1 if it was the season after we went up from division 4. John Lowey, as bad a signing as McGrath made, possibly scoring his only goal for us,

I'll give you that. The Monty Pytthon 30 min. episodes weren't particularly funny but the aforementioned film was hilarious and Fawlty Towers an all time sitcom classic.
Nothing john cleese has done has ever been funny,please dont tell me you find mrs browns boys funny too!

Probably 2-1 if it was the season after we went up from division 4. John Lowey, as bad a signing as McGrath made, possibly scoring his only goal for us,
I reckon you're right. We seemed to sign a lot of Blackbum players around that time. Rathbone and Patterson, good, Branagan and Lowey, less so.