PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

So who do we want?

Who should be our new manager?

• Lowe

Votes: 178 55.1%
  • Ainsworth

Votes: 64 19.8%
  • Davidson

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Keane

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Cook

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Critchley

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 28 8.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • B*rton

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mancunian White

Scouse now, actually.
Patron
May as well use my patron privileges to do this. Of the names being bandied about, who do we want? I'll give you two choices, first and your backup.

Let me know if I've missed anyone

Also can’t be Cook can it, unless he is one of the backups

Ainsworth was my first suggestion as I thought it was more realistic than Ryan Lowe, but i'd prefer Lowe purely from a football perspective.

Counter attacking football with width!

Lowe for me, not sure if he’d leave what he’s got at Plymouth though.
Everyone is saying this. But Plymouth probably won’t get promoted and even if they did would be favourites to go down again.

Would get a pay rise here, have a better squad and chance to build the team to play his way this season (the league is shit so as long as we aren’t terrible we won’t go down) - have a go next season.

Everyone is saying this. But Plymouth probably won’t get promoted and even if they did would be favourites to go down again.

Would get a pay rise here, have a better squad and chance to build the team to play his way this season (the league is shit so as long as we aren’t terrible we won’t go down) - have a go next season.
Plus he is a Northern lad….. that could influence his thinking.

Fair points made, if he made an instant impact and brought in a couple players he wants in Jan, who knows where we could end up because as you said, the league is shit this year.

I chose both Lowe and Ainsworth, my 3rd choice would probably be Davidson.

I’ve got a feeling, a feeling deep inside, it’s gonna be Lowe Oh yeah.

Especially with him being from Liverpool, he’ll be a lot closer to home then, probably the same reason Stevie G went to Villa.