PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Sodexo Live! Catering contract.

• Thread starter Thread starter Former user.
  • Start date Start date
F

Former user.

They could not wait to announce the Castore deal when legally able.

Wonder what the delay is with this one.

They wouldn't show such disregard to the supporters by giving them another contract surely?

I don't actually know either way but given hospitality season cards are already on sale it is looking more likley isnt it?

They could not wait to announce the Castore deal when legally able.

Wonder what the delay is with this one.

They wouldn't show such disregard to the supporters by giving them another contract surely?

I don't actually know either way but given hospitality season cards are already on sale it is looking more likley isnt it?
May have something to do with adding the Finney maybe to previous tenders??

Heathcotes recently took over the catering at Salford rugby so they've been expanding their operations, i never buy food at either the football or rugby so no idea if they're having the same issues there as they do at Deepdale, wouldn't surprise me if they extended the contract

This is from the Salford press release:
“Now more than ever, it is important that the fans arrive early and sample the outstanding offerings that will be available, every pie and every pint returns a profit to the club for the first time since we moved into this stadium.

Isnt the deal with PNE a standard payment and not based on sales?

I believe we are extending the deal with Heathcotes and Woodburn at the same time 🙂

This is part of our cost cutting measures - i,e, we can't be arsed finding a new caterer so will keep who we have. We love Woodburn as do all the fans so lifetime contract - sack off DJ and Brady. Whilst we are at it, keep big Josh Onomah too - he can be deployed as the menu sampler and occasional appearance maker 🙂

Why did ashworths have fold
planet of the apes art GIF by Tech Noir

As a sample of one, all I can say is that in my only home game this season, the service was pretty fast and the butter pie was delicious - and both experiences at away grounds were much worse.

If you look at other clubs in the leagues food and catering it dwarves ours. Hull is a perfect example, the food there is top tier and is reasonably well priced, i dont tend to buy food at games since its so horrendously overpriced but if the food was better and priced better i would definitely change my mind.

Heathcotes recently took over the catering at Salford rugby so they've been expanding their operations, i never buy food at either the football or rugby so no idea if they're having the same issues there as they do at Deepdale, wouldn't surprise me if they extended the contract

This is from the Salford press release:
“Now more than ever, it is important that the fans arrive early and sample the outstanding offerings that will be available, every pie and every pint returns a profit to the club for the first time since we moved into this stadium.

Isnt the deal with PNE a standard payment and not based on sales?
Must something they add in the Tea that makes them come out with stuff like this. Never have I been to a Sporting or Musoc Venue and considered the food offerings as Outstanding.

As a sample of one, all I can say is that in my only home game this season, the service was pretty fast and the butter pie was delicious - and both experiences at away grounds were much worse.
That's where I am too. It's not exactly cuisine dining, but it's a football stadium FFS. If I do eat at the ground, then all I want is a snack and usually get a pie (butter or meat & potato). I'm not sure whether away fans get the same service and variety, but if they do then it's a lot better than I've ever had at any away ground recently.
Also, I've never had a problem getting served in a reasonable time although I never bother at HT.

PSC have a meeting on Monday with the club. It’s on the list and hopefully we’ll get an update
good to hear, should definitely be something the fans have a big say on since we are the ones who will be paying for the food.