PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Sodexo Live! Catering contract.

Sodexo sounds like a cleaning product. That bleach doesn't half taint the flavour. It's a no from me. With falafel Express and parched peas available from the spud van, I'll stick to those.

Serving in the army for over 20 years, Sodexo were the main suppliers to the food we ate albeit in the cookhouse or canteens. What I’d strongly suggest is get your food at an outlet or at home before you go on the game. God awful.

How many pies does Sodexo have their fingers in? They used to run the chemical storage and waste when I worked for Unilever.

Hopefully they'll keep their grubby little fingers out of our butter pies.

Steak and Pepper Pie with a Guinness sounds good to myself.

I'll give this combo a chance at Home Game #1.

You shouldn't have to leave you seat 15mins before half time just to pick up some refreshments, I've no idea about this company but I know 100% they will be better than heathcoates!!

Welcome on board...

How many pies does Sodexo have their fingers in? They used to run the chemical storage and waste when I worked for Unilever.

Hopefully they'll keep their grubby little fingers out of our butter pies.
They also used to feed you at Unilever - the Gardner Merchant inhouse caters were at Port Sunlight and Bromborough when I worked for them in the 1990's - that business was bought by and then absorbed into Sodhexo in 1995 - they're a conglomerate of diversified business across a number of sectors internationally - headquartered in France.

They also used to feed you at Unilever - the Gardner Merchant inhouse caters were at Port Sunlight and Bromborough when I worked for them in the 1990's - that business was bought by and then absorbed into Sodhexo in 1995 - they're a conglomerate of diversified business across a number of sectors internationally - headquartered in France.
Interesting. Never had a canteen on my site (the MIF in Liverpool), so never encountered that side of their business. I probably have elsewhere though and not noticed.

You shouldn't have to leave you seat 15mins before half time just to pick up some refreshments, I've no idea about this company but I know 100% they will be better than heathcoates!!

Thing is, they’ll be the same staff as they’ll be transferred under TUPE

its a french company -no thanks, on the rare occasion I may attend I wont be investing in any frog eating business.
Why cant the club manage it and keep all the profits?

its a french company -no thanks, on the rare occasion I may attend I wont be investing in any frog eating business.
Why cant the club manage it and keep all the profits?
Look how they've managed the club for decades and you will have your answer ;9

RIDSDALE OUT _ He'll eat all the pies if he hasn't already