Something happening…

simo

Advisor to the Owner
Don't forget that Wycombe were manged by Martin O'Neil that day. O'Neil v Beck, no contest.
Steve Guppy too who played in the premiership eventually.

Fundamentally just outplayed really but it was a memorable day nonetheless.

I have the wembley shirt anyway (Not the best quality, bit of a rush job) but thats not the sort of thing you give away.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I missed the equaliser as was still celebrating our goal. A fair few around me did too. 🤦‍♂️
I was exactly the same Randall…. I went running to the front of the stand to celebrate and then turned round to go back to my seat and before I sat down again they had equalised…..

Hypnotoad

Forum Patron
Patron
I was exactly the same Randall…. I went running to the front of the stand to celebrate and then turned round to go back to my seat and before I sat down again they had equalised…..
I (and most of us) was totally pissed.
Looking back it was a bit of a silly thing to do because I can't really recall fook all.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
I missed the equaliser as was still celebrating our goal. A fair few around me did too. 🤦‍♂️
So did I, was trying to put my Shirt back on and the Steward said I should of been Quicker. We went through the highs and lows that day. I remember getting back to Preston earlier than expected, one of the first Coaches back. I was on one of the last to Leave Preston as the Coach in front broke down and we couldn't get past it. Bad sign that was.

Mr Meeseeks

Forum Patron
Patron
I prefer the club badge to what we currently use
Bringing back the PP was needed but the badge at present is a poor effort.

I'm a massive fan of clubs reworking old badges. I love Swansea's badge this season, the elephant and castle Bolton badge looks fantastic when used, City's new one including the Lancashire Rose is a work of art.

For me the below should be the basis for a reworking. Something simple, clean and modern yet embracing the old and traditional. I'd also like to see a Lancashire Rose on there but I don't know where without replacing the PP, which I'd never compromise.

1491835366-preston-north-end-1940s-1950s-retro-football-shirt-badge.jpg

Roger Mellie

Forum Patron
Patron
Bringing back the PP was needed but the badge at present is a poor effort.

I'm a massive fan of clubs reworking old badges. I love Swansea's badge this season, the elephant and castle Bolton badge looks fantastic when used, City's new one including the Lancashire Rose is a work of art.

For me the below should be the basis for a reworking. Something simple, clean and modern yet embracing the old and traditional. I'd also like to see a Lancashire Rose on there but I don't know where without replacing the PP, which I'd never compromise.

1491835366-preston-north-end-1940s-1950s-retro-football-shirt-badge.jpg
Maybe a small Lancashire rose below the PP

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
Haha gets some shit on here beck, he was class it was a right laugh then compared to now, shit footy but think about where we were at the time, and spawned Moyes!

Chorleylad

Reserve
I've still got the original one along with 43 others. My Son has taken over collecting them now.

Ive only 3 missing from the Pontins to this years home shirts. One being the Colorroll home shirt for that season (Beckham shirt).
Others being Lombards and LEI.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
Can we just appreciate how it’s cheaper to buy a replica shirt of one of the most popular kits we’ve ever had, than it is to buy a replica shirt of this years kit