What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Split the Kop for the Lashers game.

TheFulwoodEnd

Forum Patron
Patron
Getting in nice and early with this.

Even though the away game is first and even though I doubt they will need to put home fans in the East Stand, there is no way they will give us even 3000.

I don't trust Saddler and that gobshite of a CEO anyway.

It worked at Deepdale last season by splitting the KOP. We have many more season ticket holders this season and see no reason why we need to give them more than 2200 again.

You know it makes sense Peter.

Doyler

Advisor to the Owner
Even if they do give us 3000, we should only give them 3000 back. Not our fault they have a shit, tinpot stadium.

We should also split the Kop for Burnley. Surprised PSC don't seem to have been pushing for this. We could easily sell out that entire stand at Burnley, but they split it.

jgriff2296

Forum Patron
Patron
Even if they do give us 3000, we should only give them 3000 back. Not our fault they have a shit, tinpot stadium.

We should also split the Kop for Burnley. Surprised PSC don't seem to have been pushing for this. We could easily sell out that entire stand at Burnley, but they split it.
I don't mind pro rata - give them the same percentage as they give us - that would still result in them getting more tickets than us but it would be equitable; giving us the moral high ground.

pne1971

First Team
Im not too sure we would sell out this time, last game was the 1st time we played them for a while, imo if they give us the full away end, i would reciprocate..

pnegsd

First Team
There's few derbies where they'll probably want to maximise the £28 ticket income. They'd be setting a precedent for Rovers Burnley etc.

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
I would like to think Ridsdale is busy with transfer business right now, but soon I think some emails/calls need to be made.

No issue with Rovers or Wigan, they'll give us a full end and they'll get the same back as it should be.

The Lashers and Burnley though, they need telling that if they don't give us a 'full' allocation IE the FULL east stand at gloomfield and the FULL Cricket Field at the Turf then they'll be getting half the Kop and that's their lot.

simo

Advisor to the Owner

I imagine Burnley will be fair as they are generally grown-ups. Albeit with a few too many fingers and toes.

tarantino

First Team
Be in Burnleys favour to give us the full away end, a few less dingles to smash up their own town when the mighty whites beat them at turd moor!

Durutti

Advisor to the Owner
We have this every year. If they can fill it, let them. Take their money, beat them to a pulp on the pitch and recoup some of the losses.

I find our whole Blackpool outlook embarrassing. We could do to stop singing chants about them when we play other sides, if they give us few tickets be the better club which we are.

Mashimbo

Forum Patron
Patron
What date we beating the lashers?

I'll need to get into training for lobbing a wheelie bin over a rozzer van - which, btw, should wheelie (geddit?) be an Olympic event.

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
I don't mind pro rata - give them the same percentage as they give us - that would still result in them getting more tickets than us but it would be equitable; giving us the moral high ground.
If we taking the Moral High Ground, give them an Armchair and Black and white TV. Many will be Boycotting again anyway

sports rehab

Forum Patron
Patron
So who knows how many Hull brought 1st game last season?

Just got promoted and 1st game they might have had more than normal, but it would give us a clue whether 1/2 the Kop is enough...

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
We have this every year. If they can fill it, let them. Take their money, beat them to a pulp on the pitch and recoup some of the losses.

I find our whole Blackpool outlook embarrassing. We could do to stop singing chants about them when we play other sides, if they give us few tickets be the better club which we are.

No don't..You're absolutely and utterly wrong.......... Fuck any losses ( none of your business), demean them and give us the advantage..... What's wrong with you? The last one was brilliant..

noelpne

Forum Patron
Patron
Is it official that Turf Moor isn't going to give us that whole Cricket Field End?
The Club has been in contact with Deepdale about it???
It would require a waste of a lot more resources - to split it.
I don't think they've ever split it before for PNE, why should they do so this season?

And if they do decide to actually split it between their fans & Rovers fans, there will be tears.

miff

Manager
Is it official that Turf Moor isn't going to give us that whole Cricket Field End?
I don't think they've ever split it before for PNE, why should they do so this season?

And if they do decide to actually split it between their fans & Rovers fans, there will be tears.
Yes they have split last time we went

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron

It's been split for a number of years now

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron

Yes.

It's been split since their last season in the championship.

It's their vocal stand now.

No chance of them unsplitting it against us.