PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Split the Kop for the Lashers game. .

No tbf it wasn’t that one , it was a 20 second clip after we just scored , you were in it , I was in it , my son was in it , smoke everywhere , the kop bouncing 👌 Twas a great vid !

Attachments

• received_346576200770748.mp4
    2.4 MB
Yes that one 👊👊👊👊😍 can see us all on that 👌.

The weird bit about that game was we “and friends we gained “ on the night were. 3 deep on our rows 😂 but hey what a night !!!!!!!!

Yes that one 👊👊👊👊😍 can see us all on that 👌.

The weird bit about that game was we “and friends we gained “ on the night were. 3 deep on our rows 😂 but hey what a night !!!!!!!!

Not a good advert for the safe seating rails was it ? My son was one of them and I told him off for being rowdy and not sitting in his seat..... He didn't listen..:ROFLMAO:

Not a good advert for the safe seating rails was it ? My son was one of them and I told him off for being rowdy and not sitting in his seat..... He didn't listen..:ROFLMAO:
Yeah , but safe standing wasn’t in then 😉😉 so we can just roll with what a great night it was 👌👌

Selfish fecker, are you related to Phil?......... Diluted my arse.... That's 2000 that you want to manipulate for your own pleasure?........ That can't be right now can it?.... As far as I'm concerned if the away support can't muster up 2,200 ( and I'm being fair there ) then we should get the other half..... Apart from the lashers of course , I'd give them 1500 just for badness.. :)
I’ll be on the kop again many times this season, as I was against the lashers

Just want to see a near sell out town end for the first match and that wouldn’t be the case if the kop was open

Hull will probably bring 2500 -3000 k I reckon

Perhaps the club agree anyway 😉

I would like to state that I was unsure if other groups such as PSC had talked to the club about the splitting of the Kop, that's why I said perhaps.

We did talk to Ben, and given Hull asked for it not to be split, and it is the first game of the season, we thought it would be best if it isn't split as well, so we can organise better for the atmosphere. So, Liberation, yes, for the atmosphere. Hull at home isn't the same as Blackpool at home either. We want to be in the Kop as much as possible, but not for Hull, for the reasons stated. Expect to see you singing for 90 minutes then too Lib ;) COYW

Just want to see a near sell out town end for the first match and that wouldn’t be the case if the kop was open

To be fair its prob true as @Jack Daniels said it's there first away game of season and some will want to come for day out heard few say 2K might come long as they don't chant getting mould by the tigers again 😂 Rotherham Watford won't bring many so would be class to see the flags can't wait

And that is your choice...... Many others want theirs.........If Hull can sell 3k then fine ( for revenue) we'll have to agree but at 2.5 it's getting mighty close to a dam good argument to split.. You'd see the flags better from the Kop anyway. :)

I would like to state that I was unsure if other groups such as PSC had talked to the club about the splitting of the Kop, that's why I said perhaps.

We did talk to Ben, and given Hull asked for it not to be split, and it is the first game of the season, we thought it would be best if it isn't split as well, so we can organise better for the atmosphere. So, Liberation, yes, for the atmosphere. Hull at home isn't the same as Blackpool at home either. We want to be in the Kop as much as possible, but not for Hull, for the reasons stated. Expect to see you singing for 90 minutes then too Lib ;) COYW

You say “Hull asked for it not to be split”?

Yes, Hull asked for it NOT to be split as they believe they will sell a lot more tickets than last year 👍🏻
Hull can ask but we don't have to comply. We'll see.

Just called the ticket office and they are definitely not splitting the Kop for the Hull game.

Hull can ask but we don't have to comply. We'll see.

Just called the ticket office and they are definitely not splitting the Kop for the Hull game.

It was a decision made by the club for a few different logistical reasons.

The Kop will be open for home fans for Rotherham and Watford. Then due to a run of games when a largish away following is expected there won't be that many until after the World Cup in which we will have a run of quite a few games in which it will be open every match.

Also depending on away followings it is being made easier to steward and police with bespoke movable segregation and the doing away of the netting.

This means that it can be moved further over to allow home fans more space depending on various ticket allocations.

The club, ourselves and North End Soul are working hard to ensure we have two atmosphic ends behind both goals whenever possible.

Following my suggestion the club are looking to see if the system will allow for season ticket holders to transfer seats on mypne.com when it is opened

However their is no way to transfer the seat on the season card due to sales issues this could cause (and the tech isn't good enough).

It was a decision made by the club for a few different logistical reasons.

The Kop will be open for home fans for Rotherham and Watford. Then due to a run of games when a largish away following is expected there won't be that many until after the World Cup in which we will have a run of quite a few games in which it will be open every match.

Also depending on away followings it is being made easier to steward and police with bespoke movable segregation and the doing away of the netting.

This means that it can be moved further over to allow home fans more space depending on various ticket allocations.

The club, ourselves and North End Soul are working hard to ensure we have two atmosphic ends behind both goals whenever possible.

Following my suggestion the club are looking to see if the system will allow for season ticket holders to transfer seats on mypne.com when it is opened

However their is no way to transfer the seat on the season card due to sales issues this could cause (and the tech isn't good enough).
So , how we gonna swap ? we have to call the office for a paper ticket ?