St Cuthbert Mayne,Fulwood.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Staff member
Patron
You dirty Bastard
They were our pet names for each other as we knocked ten bells of crap out of each other at lunchtimes in the back alleyways off Collins Road in Bamber Bridge. Neutral ground, half way between Walton le Dale high and Brownedge St Marys. Then we'd go to the pie shop for a butter pie for our dinner with our clothes covered in snot and soil.

Last edited:

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
They were our pet names for each other as we knocked ten bells of crap out of each other at lunchtimes in the back alleyways off Collins Road in Bamber Bridge. Neutral ground, half way between Walton le Dale high and Brownedge St Marys. Then we'd go to the pie shop for a butter pie for our dinner covered in snot and soil.

I'd suggest tommy k or brown sauce as a better topping for the pie

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
They were our pet names for each other as we knocked ten bells of crap out of each other at lunchtimes in the back alleyways off Collins Road in Bamber Bridge. Neutral ground, half way between Walton le Dale high and Brownedge St Marys. Then we'd go to the pie shop for a butter pie for our dinner covered in snot and soil.
Who knew that butter pies were served with those condiments? ;)

Bamber Bridge haute cuisine?

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
They were our pet names for each other as we knocked ten bells of crap out of each other at lunchtimes in the back alleyways off Collins Road in Bamber Bridge. Neutral ground, half way between Walton le Dale high and Brownedge St Marys. Then we'd go to the pie shop for a butter pie for our dinner with our clothes covered in snot and soil.
What year Mark?

We may have traded snot 😁

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Staff member
Patron
I left in 86 so there’s a chance!

My mum used to work at the dole office. I used to have to meet her some nights after school. Legging it down that ginnel on my own hoping not to bump into your lot on the way!
Where was the dole office back then? I hope you didn't step in too many dog turds running down that alley. Did you nick out for dinner to the bakery next to the old post office?

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
I used to go to the pie shop at the crossroads near the Withy Trees Pub (not the old original).

The dole office used to be where the sorting office for the post office is now I think.

Was risky going down there on your own in uniform!

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
I played Sunday footy with a lad who went to Our Lady’s when I was17/18.

He said they used to dread playing us(Christ The King) because loads of pupils would stop and watch the game, giving their players dogs abuse and threatening them.

He said we were the high school version of Galatasaray

😂😂😂😂

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Staff member
Patron
I used to go to the pie shop at the crossroads near the Withy Trees Pub (not the old original).

The dole office used to be where the sorting office for the post office is now I think.

Was risky going down there on your own in uniform!
Aye that's it the old sorting office, we used the pie shop on the corner of it, Windsor House Bakery i think.