PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stand out moments of the last decade

Nobby_Troutface

Patron
So many to choose from but I'm not going to use them all up, so here are my favourite three.

1. Wembley
2. Alexander's goal with his last kick as a player in professional football.
3. Garner's goal v Rotherham in the Play Offs

A Happy New Year and decade to all of you.

Have fun and be safe!

Driving to Deepdale after work to meet the kids who were watching the Chesterfield 2nd semi and hearing on Radio Lancs Beckford score from the half way line.... I knew then I could at last take my kids to Wembley...... I entered Deepdale via the away end after the final whislte and walked onto the pitch across towards the tunnel and waved to my kids (who didnt know I'd driven down) so they could join me on the pitch....

Apart from that moment then Nobby's 1 & 3 and Henry's.....[sadly was working when Greza scored]....

Sadly have to add - hearing GW was sacked 'at last'....is the other main one....

So many to choose from but I'm not going to use them all up, so here are my favourite three.

1. Wembley
2. Alexander's goal with his last kick as a player in professional football.
3. Garner's goal v Rotherham in the Play Offs

A Happy New Year and decade to all of you.

Have fun and be safe!

Agree with 1 & 2, but rather than Garner’s goal (as good as it was) would add THAT game under the lights against Birmingham.

every year when everythings been paid and all is ship shape and good old trev dips into his pocket and pulls out another 6 or 7 million

[QUOTE

Sadly have to add - hearing GW was sacked 'at last'....is the other main one....
[/QUOTE]
In retrospect a very important moment in PNE history. I had forgotten about it, I think it is the brains way of protecting itself!!!
I think my most emotional moment was Grezza's goal.