PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stockley to Charlton - Loan - (Confirmed)

Hopefully this will help all parties involved. Good luck to him. Hope he can use it to push on and show what he is capable of albeit at a lower level.

Should do okay in that division, has been playing above his level with us.

As @BenPearsonIsGod stated when he broke the news on the other thread, I think there is scope for this to become permanent in the summer and it has already been discussed.

In the meantime his exit on loan gives us the squad space required to get a much needed CB in.

Last edited:
Hope it goes well for Jayden. Not going to say I'm a fan but mainly because his introduction to the team meant us going even more aerial and direct. Not mobile enough for the kind of football I'd like to see at North End (first 25 minutes of the second half on Wednesday).

Will always be grateful for his stand out performance against The Plastics, when he turned the game around. Didn't do it often enough, but will score goals in the right set up in league 1

i think we are all mostly saying the same.... this is a good guy... the sort you want in the dressing room and good for any PR outside the club... An honest professional.... but at this stage, he has not found his feet in the championship and looks a bit out of his depth. As with other opinions on here , if he scores goals for Charlton, and does well, then more possibilities for his future will open.

Sounds like we need a new manager to really utilise Jayden Stockley and Josh Harrop and have us competing in the top half...

Ginnelly-Stockley-Harrop... Dreams.

Should do okay in that division, has been playing above his level with us.

As @BenPearsonIsGod stated when he broke the news on the other thread, I think there is scope for this to become permanent in the summer and it has already been discussed.

In the meantime he exit on loan gives us the squad space required to get a much needed CB in.
This would be fascinating if the left sided centre back arrived with Ben Davies still here.
Would he go straight into the team if BD hasn’t yet committed, like the Ben Pearson situation?

Good luck to him. Sadly not good enough for the Championship but hope he does well in League 1.