PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop calling him Boris

Calling Johnson 'Boris' is symptomatic of a personality cult and happens in dictatorships. People refer to Boris rather than Johnson as if it is an all powerful force. People seem to think it's cute or something but it's enabling the government to escape accountability. It's unhealthy and need to stop.
As Peter Reid said , don't call him Boris , he is not your mate ! .

The same goes for Nigel Farage and the Hail Fellow Well Met act for the cameras with the pint ( when in reality it'd be shorts and strong wine - * apparently someone had a photo taken with him in Malta and he stank of booze from the night before , needing a good shower ) , the country squire in the pub holding court with his estate workers in the battered Barbour coat and corduroy trousers .

It's not just a Tory / Brexit thing either , Jess Phillips and her everyone's best mate in the pub act but in reality a bully , someone said I'm not really shocked by her as I've seen so many women like her before , only further down the food chain in local government , in the corporate world etc .

* Allegedly her parents had to have ' a word ' with her , greasy lank hair and stinking of BO .

I can remember a staff meeting at work and the general manageress saying please don't put me in that situation as it's embarrassing for me , having to do ' that talk ' .

Absolutely agree. This has been bugging me for ages. Even opposition MPs refer to him by his first name.

It all adds to the image he's cultivated as some bumbling, cuddly, benign uncle, rather than the dangerous, lying charlatan he really is.
Max ' Hitler ' ' General ' Hastings in the Telegraph , you couldn't get more high Tory than that ? ; saying I wouldn't trust him if he told me what day of the week it was and what the weather was like outside .

Another said everything is absolutely chaotic , manic and very disorganized but he is absolutely ruthless about his projected image .

It's a mad professor act learned at Oxford University , Jacob Rees Mogg with the Reeves and Wooster act , does it in a slightly more subtle way ? , all to distract and deceive ? .

He tells certain people what he thinks they want to hear . He's a dreadful speaker at times but it's all perfectly deliberate ? .

There's an article by Jeremy Vine , he did a corporate ' do ' once without even knowing what company had hired him but somehow winged it with his stories and jokes . then Jeremy Vine saw him a year later doing the same speech word for word , all the pauses and waffling etc .

Also there were extracts from an auto biography by Sonia Purnell in The Times , he can turn on a sixpence and has a ferocious temper and the Eddie Mair ' You're a nasty piece of work aren't you ? ' re Darius Guppy .

There was a bit of that shown in PMQs after Keiir Starmer did a job on him , the petulant teenager outburst afterwards ? .

Max ' Hitler ' ' General ' Hastings in the Telegraph , you couldn't get more high Tory than that ? ; saying I wouldn't trust him if he told me what day of the week it was and what the weather was like outside .

Another said everything is absolutely chaotic , manic and very disorganized but he is absolutely ruthless about his projected image .

It's a mad professor act learned at Oxford University , Jacob Rees Mogg with the Reeves and Wooster act , does it in a slightly more subtle way ? , all to distract and deceive ? .

He tells certain people what he thinks they want to hear . He's a dreadful speaker at times but it's all perfectly deliberate ? .

There's an article by Jeremy Vine , he did a corporate ' do ' once without even knowing what company had hired him but somehow winged it with his stories and jokes . then Jeremy Vine saw him a year later doing the same speech word for word , all the pauses and waffling etc .

Also there were extracts from an auto biography by Sonia Purnell in The Times , he can turn on a sixpence and has a ferocious temper and the Eddie Mair ' You're a nasty piece of work aren't you ? ' re Darius Guppy .

There was a bit of that shown in PMQs after Keiir Starmer did a job on him , the petulant teenager outburst afterwards ? .

Bozo does for me

" BORIS Johnson has decided to bring forward his wedding to Carrie Symonds to two o’clock this afternoon, he has announced.

The prime minister’s decision is in no way an attempt to deflect attention from Dominic Cummings’ revelations yesterday, but based on his extremely romantic nature.

Johnson said: “I’m hoping we can put behind us whatever it was that happened yesterday. I’ve already forgotten about it, and I hope you have too.

“What’s important is that we focus on this special afternoon and my betrothal to this wonderful young lady, er… Carrie. Yes, that’s right, Carrie, like the horror film.”

Johnson dismissed Cummings’ comments about herd immunity at the expense of the elderly and vulnerable to ensure his popularity in the polls as “whiffle piffle paffle”, and said he now just wanted to concentrate on being a good husband.

He continued: “While not watching the news at all yesterday, I was reminded of how important love is. Carrie’s a keeper – she got us that f**king hound, and he’s been a great distraction from this endless shitshow. Sorry, I meant ‘a man’s best friend’.

“Two o’clock. I’d ask the press to respect our wish for privacy by bringing as many photographers and cameras as possible. Dilyn’s going to be there.”

" BORIS Johnson and Carrie Symonds, the Posh and Becks of the 2020s, have finally set the date. But what to expect from this special day?

Will Johnson’s previous marriages be an issue?

They’re an advantage. Johnson is well-practised at getting married which will help everything go smoothly on the day. Best man Michael Gove, or Matt Hancock if things are going badly, will prevent him getting the phone numbers of any American amateur pole dancers present.

Where will it be held?

Either Chequers, the country home provided to the prime minister which he has described as ‘this job’s only f**king perk’ or a safari park in Kent. If the latter then should something go terribly wrong, like an affair being discovered or cash running out halfway down the aisle, guests can enjoy the antics of the shit-flinging chimps.

Will the couple write their own vows?

Yes. Symonds favours a modern wedding, and Johnson is keen to strike out the ‘until death do us part’ bit. She will commission a team of PR consultants to write hers, at a cost of £800,000 billed to the Conservative party, and he will scribble his in the transept five minutes before.

What is the itinerary?

Broadly the same as a normal wedding, but much more expensive. So ceremony, reception and disco, then Boris and Carrie will leave for a luxury honeymoon which is a generous gift from a billionaire friend and definitely won’t be repaid with undisclosed favours.

Who’s been invited?

All acknowledged children, the rest of the attention-seeking Johnson family, right-wing cronies from the Spectator, anyone who will give the couple jobs post-Downing Street and Ed Sheeran to keep the public on side.

Dominic Cummings will not be allowed to DJ despite being, according to Dom, the greatest wedding DJ the world has ever known.

Will Dilyn the dog be there?

Of course. Probably in a little top hat and morning dress, because a cute shaggy dog will be a great distraction from whatever Brexit shit the government will be mired in "

" BORIS Johnson and Carrie Symonds, the Posh and Becks of the 2020s, have finally set the date. But what to expect from this special day?

Will Johnson’s previous marriages be an issue?

They’re an advantage. Johnson is well-practised at getting married which will help everything go smoothly on the day. Best man Michael Gove, or Matt Hancock if things are going badly, will prevent him getting the phone numbers of any American amateur pole dancers present.

Where will it be held?

Either Chequers, the country home provided to the prime minister which he has described as ‘this job’s only f**king perk’ or a safari park in Kent. If the latter then should something go terribly wrong, like an affair being discovered or cash running out halfway down the aisle, guests can enjoy the antics of the shit-flinging chimps.

Will the couple write their own vows?

Yes. Symonds favours a modern wedding, and Johnson is keen to strike out the ‘until death do us part’ bit. She will commission a team of PR consultants to write hers, at a cost of £800,000 billed to the Conservative party, and he will scribble his in the transept five minutes before.

What is the itinerary?

Broadly the same as a normal wedding, but much more expensive. So ceremony, reception and disco, then Boris and Carrie will leave for a luxury honeymoon which is a generous gift from a billionaire friend and definitely won’t be repaid with undisclosed favours.

Who’s been invited?

All acknowledged children, the rest of the attention-seeking Johnson family, right-wing cronies from the Spectator, anyone who will give the couple jobs post-Downing Street and Ed Sheeran to keep the public on side.

Dominic Cummings will not be allowed to DJ despite being, according to Dom, the greatest wedding DJ the world has ever known.

Will Dilyn the dog be there?

Of course. Probably in a little top hat and morning dress, because a cute shaggy dog will be a great distraction from whatever Brexit shit the government will be mired in "

What a complete fucking shambles of a human being.