PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop It Nobber

Libs.

People who have previously threatened Legal Action have been Banned for Life. We take such posts seriously.

Too many children in adult bodies on here at times squabbling away without any thought of consequences.

That section was a cesspit of toxicity and the line was crossed multiple times over that short time period. A cooling off period was urgently required.

People need to learn some self control.

JD.
All very well, but it’s not just the news threads that can cause offence. Didn’t we have a post yesterday in a play off thread from a North End fan looking forward to smashing Blackpool fans heads in with an iron bar? That one seemed to be applauded by the mods and others. All very grown up 😳😳

Libs.

People who have previously threatened Legal Action have been Banned for Life. We take such posts seriously.

Too many children in adult bodies on here at times squabbling away without any thought of consequences.

That section was a cesspit of toxicity and the line was crossed multiple times over that short time period. A cooling off period was urgently required.

JD.
A cesspit of toxicity

😁

Libs.

JD.

If this board got closed down due to an ill judged comment then you'd have 100 punters standing by your side in court ( incl the one that made the comment to begin with) ... I do understand your point but I believe there's an overeaction here Jack.

All very well, but it’s not just the news threads that can cause offence. Didn’t we have a post yesterday in a play off thread from a North End fan looking forward to smashing Blackpool fans heads in with an iron bar? That one seemed to be applauded by the mods and others. All very grown up 😳😳
Bogie is one not to take seriously.

Look at his posting history over the years, he is a caricature.

No need for you to worry here.

You're a dog with a bone. Drop it!
You're not doing yourself any favours.
Fuck off, you fucking nob head, fuck off dickhead.

Is that acceptable LIS?

I said only a moron would’ve voted the way you did and that is the torrent of abuse I got back. If you had even remotely realised that was unacceptable then yeh I’d ‘let it go’

But as you portray that I’m ‘not doing myself any favours’ for being on the end of that shite, well I will question how you can be involved in deleting posts from others. Especially as ‘not doing myself any favours’ sounds like a threat.

you were wrong weren’t you, oh and there is no reason to ban me for repeating your words (actually several less)

Bogie is one not to take seriously.

Look at his posting history over the years, he is a caricature.

No need for you to worry here.
Not worried in the slightest. However it’s in print, on this very forum. Perhaps new members wouldn’t think to view someone’s posting history before deciding that a post was tongue in cheek. The one dissenting poster on that thread was mocked for not supporting the “pretend” hate.

Fuck off, you fucking nob head, fuck off dickhead.

Is that acceptable LIS?

I said only a moron would’ve voted the way you did and that is the torrent of abuse I got back. If you had even remotely realised that was unacceptable then yeh I’d ‘let it go’

But as you portray that I’m ‘not doing myself any favours’ for being on the end of that shite, well I will question how you can be involved in deleting posts from others. Especially as ‘not doing myself any favours’ sounds like a threat.

you were wrong weren’t you, oh and there is no reason to ban me for repeating your words (actually several less)

If you called me a moron then you'd get called a twat too... Cretin. :)

If you called me a moron then you'd get called a twat too... Cretin. :)
That would be fine,

but to do several posts after I said moron like:

fuck off

fuck off

nob head

fuck off

fuck off

dick head

fuck off.......

Then to go, ‘your not doing yourself any favours’ while deleting other people’s posts and telling folk to calm down........ total nonsense!!!

That would be fine,

fuck off

fuck off

nob head

fuck off

fuck off

dick head

fuck off.......

Then to go, ‘your not doing yourself any favours’ while deleting other people’s posts and telling folk to calm down........ total nonsense!!!

Pipe down or we'll never get our forum back... And you have a beef because he's a Europhile... :D

That would be fine,

fuck off

fuck off

nob head

fuck off

fuck off

dick head

fuck off.......

I don't disagree but there's more important things to worry about in life Nobber.
I'd let it go.👍