PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop It Nobber

I'd like to think most of us can see there was no malice in his post.
I'd like to think most of us can see there was no malice in his post.
I agree and I knew it was. “Joke” post, albeit not very funny, however, let’s say a Blackpool fan reads it, screenshots it and slams it on Twitter, Facebook etc. The topic of this thread seems to be the the integrity and safeguarding of this forum. That post could have had repercussions.

I agree and I knew it was. “Joke” post, albeit not very funny, however, let’s say a Blackpool fan reads it, screenshots it and slams it on Twitter, Facebook etc. The topic of this thread seems to be the the integrity and safeguarding of this forum. That post could have had repercussions.
Perhaps they should close down the general football section?

God Almighty....... You've been a member for 13 years and you now take umbrage to its content? It's like playschool compared to your day. Maybe it's a sign of the times. :eek:

God Almighty....... You've been a member for 13 years and you now take umbrage to its content? It's like playschool compared to your day. Maybe it's a sign of the times. :eek:
I’m not taking umbrage. Just pointing to double standards. Either way, I’m not really bothered. For the record I’ve been a member since the very beginning and previously the PNE fans forum. Different username in those days.

I’m not taking umbrage. Just pointing to double standards. Either way, I’m not really bothered. For the record I’ve been a member since the very beginning and previously the PNE fans forum. Different username in those days.

I wasn't having a pop H......Appols if you thought so. I'm just a tad disappointed as to how standards have changed. No bugger has a sense of humour anymore and we've been " taught/regimented" into taking offence. Its actually very sad.

Providing they dont threaten legal action in the report I'm sure they'd have nothing to worry about.
No disrespect but people should be able to make a report, in confidence, knowing that it will stay that way.

The rest of the debate, even if the reply is nothing more than fuck off, should stay in confidence.

A poster got in bother, correctly, for revealing contents of a PM, this takes it one step further.

However thats all gone now but I know I will never feel confident to report a post again.

No disrespect but people should be able to make a report, in confidence, knowing that it will stay that way.

The rest of the debate, even if the reply is nothing more than fuck off, should stay in confidence.

A poster got in bother, correctly, for revealing contents of a PM, this takes it one step further.

However thats all gone now but I know I will never feel confident to report a post again.

Disagree with you there Phil......... You should stand or fall and be prepared to stand by your report. or every dick and his dog would be at it without recrimination.