PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop It Nobber

At this rate the only things we'll be able to talk about will be the Kiribati Curling Team and Steeple Extractor Fan covers, because people will get everything else closed down.
šŸ˜¶šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Oooh - it just so happens that the local church is looking for an extractor fan for its steeple. If you have any tips, start up a thread and I will pass on any useful info to the priest :)

Oooh - it just so happens that the local church is looking for an extractor fan for its steeple. If you have any tips, start up a thread and I will pass on any useful info to the priest :)
No extractor fan required.
Just cut off the top and the steeple becomes a chimney.
Simples!

I dont think it has ever been the case that the only posts acted on are those that have been reported.
Funny that I got told some reports werenā€™t dealt with a while back for exactly that reason!