PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop the invasion

How to we stop the invasion by ecomomic migrants who plead poverty and asylum yet have passed through many safe countries and can afford £5k plus to pay the illegal trafickers. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46705128

I have one idea, anyone else got a better one,
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"156","width":"219","src":"https:\/\/upload.wikimedia.org\/wikipedia\/commons\/thumb\/0\/03\/Mine_%28AWM_304925%29.jpg\/220px-Mine_%28AWM_304925%29.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Scuse the cynicism but If the BBC are reporting it then it's likely to be politically motivated..Oy look over there.. :rolleyes:

I’ve got a solution, distribute wealth and help these people at source so they don’t have to move.

sorted.

Nobber;n3415470 said:
I’ve got a solution, distribute wealth and help these people at source so they don’t have to move.

sorted.

Or perhaps we need more journalists, like Peter Hitchens, who are actually true to their profession and identify root causes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/Dva57-5W0AEQ7UW.jpg:large"}[/IMG2]

paddysr;n3415480 said:
We could stop bombing the fuck out of their home countries or stop sponsoring oppressive regimes

Whoa whoa, hang on, its the refugees fault, whats wrong with you?

paddysr;n3415480 said:
We could stop bombing the fuck out of their home countries or stop sponsoring oppressive regimes
I agree.

We could also ensure Foriegn aid went to those that need it and not a statue or a large residence in London,

agree?

Sajid Javid positioning himself for the post-May scramble for the Tory leadership. Far more important today was the story from the National Crime Agency about how the police and Border Agency can't cope with the massive influx of illegal guns coming into the country. If the BBC reported that they would have to point out that the Police directly attribute this to the cuts in manpower in recent years. Teresa May was the Home Secretary responsible for those decisions.

paddysr;n3415480 said:

I did not realise France had been bombed recently? or the many safe countries the have travelled through. The only safe way to stop these people from drowning is to send them back to France to discourage them knowing they will never get in this way. Under EU law you love so much they have the duty to deal with them .

raefil;n3415484 said:
Whoa whoa, hang on, its the refugees fault, whats wrong with you?

Lol ................ Steady on Paddy lets not get ahead of yourself .... all posts MUST be filtered through the appropriate channels at all times :p

sussexrob;n3415586 said:
I did not realise France had been bombed recently? or the many safe countries the have travelled through. The only safe way to stop these people from drowning is to send them back to France to discourage them knowing they will never get in this way. Under EU law you love so much they have the duty to deal with them .

If they were French they wouldn't need to sneak in...France is not their home county, Syria and Iran are their home countries.

Guess what that makes them? Refugees.

Now fuck off with you racist rhetoric and actually read the facts of the situation. We have as much an obligation to look after them as the other countries do. Who are you to dictate where they shoukd settle when we have contributed to the fact that are having to leave their homes?

I bet you are one of the same idiots that thinks that people are prepared to risk their lives, and those of their families, all so they can get themselves a 5 bedroom house in Kensington and Universal Credit.

paddysr;n3415603 said:
If they were French they wouldn't need to sneak in...France is not their home county, Syria and Iran are their home countries.

Guess what that makes them? Refugees.

Now fuck off with you racist rhetoric and actually read the facts of the situation. We have as much an obligation to look after them as the other countries do. Who are you to dictate where they shoukd settle when we have contributed to the fact that are having to leave their homes?

I bet you are one of the same idiots that thinks that people are prepared to risk their lives, and those of their families, all so they can get themselves a 5 bedroom house in Kensington and Universal Credit.
Serious question,

why do do you think they travel across roughly 20 countries to get here?

Nobber;n3415620 said:
Serious question,

why do do you think they travel across roughly 20 countries to get here?

Because there is a widely held belief That this is country of hope and second chances. English is the most common second language in the world and generally speaking this is quite an accepting country where people can practice their own faith without fear of recriminations.

paddysr;n3415623 said:
Because there is a widely held belief That this is country of hope and second chances. English is the most common second language in the world and generally speaking this is quite an accepting country where people can practice their own faith without fear of recriminations.
Second chances?

why are the chances better here than say Germany, Spain, France?

they generally speak English in them three countries.

so what’s the difference?