PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stop the invasion

Bollocks

There is bias against blacks in the USA in certain areas..... Only a complete tit would deny that one...

The argument is that both blacks and whites at the pond level are equally trodden on....Do you deny this?
Not saying they are trodden on any more than anyone else you will always get pockets in certain areas but the facts are facts look them up.

Irish and Scottish relocate back to their roots? Oh would it be so

Not likely though, they are more likely to stay where they are whinging about how badly they are treated by the English
The ‘Jocks’ in particular have a number of powers to improve the lot of their people but prefer not to use them, if they did that may well effect their chances in any Scottish second referendum.

Better to keep the natives in ignorance of what that would actually mean now the oil is running out

That wasn't helpful John, it makes you look like a bigot.....

• The cycle of black crime begins with the breakdown of family values that has 72% of black pregnancies creating low-income single parent households.
  • Black children growing up in single-parent low-income situations are likely to repeat this cycle unless they raise children in a married two-parent household with more stability.
  • White privilege isn’t creating a system that unfairly arrests and prosecutes blacks, the black parents making bad life choices are creating situations that increase the likelihood of bad outcomes happening are the ones responsible.
  • White privilege isn’t real and isn’t responsible for blacks committing more crimes, black adults making poor life choices are the ones responsible.
If you're going to lift stuff directly from a far right US website (whiteprivilegeisntreal.org), at least acknowledge your plagiarism. Oh, and you shouldnt be surprised when you're told it's bollocks (which it is)

If you're going to lift stuff directly from a far right US website (whiteprivilegeisntreal.org), at least acknowledge your plagiarism. Oh, and you shouldnt be surprised when you're told it's bollocks (which it is)
Bollocks you prove me wrong then would you like me to post the Uk crime stats from the home office yet again another one who will not or is to scared to face the full facts and bury your head in the sand making it to uncomfortable to talk about. Just like the authorities concerning the grooming gangs . Yet another appeaser you are what is wrong with this country to scared to face up to facts .

Bollocks you prove me wrong then would you like me to post the Uk crime stats from the home office yet again another one who will not or is to scared to face the full facts and bury your head in the sand making it to uncomfortable to talk about. Just like the authorities concerning the grooming gangs .

So you didnt lift it from a far right US website then?

You'll forgive me if I NEVER take ANYTHING you say about race seriously. I may be the only one who remembers your disgusting thread about no "muzzers" in your town from 4 or 5 years, but you lost all rights to make any kind of assertions about race at that point. In that thread you showed your true colours......I don't forget that sort of vile nonsense chummy.

So you didnt lift it from a far right US website then?

You'll forgive me if I NEVER take ANYTHING you say about race seriously. I may be the only one who remembers your disgusting thread about no "muzzers" in your town from 4 or 5 years, but you lost all rights to make any kind of assertions about race at that point. In that thread you showed your true colours......I don't forget that sort of vile nonsense chummy.

Yet again making stuff up I have already proven that thread had nothing to do with Muslims it was about being voted one of the best towns to live in . So please prove me wrong go back to that thread you will find nothing . I have never hidden my views on Islam that I believe it is not compatible with the west but please keep spouting you bollocks on a so called thread where I said I was happy that no Muslims lived here. But back on the point I raised are you telling me those stats are wrong please go to the home office website its all there to see. I don't think that is from a US website .

Oh here it is just for you .

Yet again making stuff up I have already proven that thread had nothing to do with Muslims it was about being voted one of the best towns to live in . So please prove me wrong go back to that thread you will find nothing . I have never hidden my views on Islam that I believe it is not compatible with the west but please keep spouting you bollocks on a so called thread where I said I was happy that no Muslims lived here. But back on the point I raised are you telling me those stats are wrong please go to the home office website its all there to see. I don't think that is from a US website .

Oh here it is just for you .

Opening post from you in that thread:

May 29, 2014#1
Just a look into my home town . Notice no muzzers voted one of the happiest places to live in the uk.

I am in there somewhere sensible suggestions please .ps just look for the best looking bloke.

I rest my case

So, as I said previously, I give NO credence whatsoever to your posts regarding race....so just stfu

Opening post from you in that thread:

May 29, 2014#1
Just a look into my home town . Notice no muzzers voted one of the happiest places to live in the uk.

I am in there somewhere sensible suggestions please .ps just look for the best looking bloke.

I rest my case

So, as I said previously, I give NO credence whatsoever to your posts regarding race....so just stfu
Is that it where do I say I am happy that no Muslims lived here keep digging. .From my memory it was someone commenting that it looks like looked like the chap in the butchers is a Muslim. Please also keep reading it where I state about the guys who are my best friends who run the Indian. So you can STFU unless you can come up with something more concrete than that .

Bollocks you prove me wrong then would you like me to post the Uk crime stats from the home office yet again another one who will not or is to scared to face the full facts and bury your head in the sand making it to uncomfortable to talk about. Just like the authorities concerning the grooming gangs . Yet another appeaser you are what is wrong with this country to scared to face up to facts .

You're a right fucking cretin aren't you?

Let's put it into context. A black person is 8 times more likely to be stopped than a white person (2016/17) As more black people are being stopped a higher rate of criminality is bound to be uncovered.

Is that it where do I say I am happy that no Muslims lived here keep digging. .From my memory it was someone commenting that it looks like looked like the chap in the butchers is a Muslim. Please also keep reading it where I state about the guys who are my best friends who run the Indian. So you can STFU unless you can come up with something more concrete than that .
Keeping digging you dozy c@nt. I don't think you need to be Einstein to understand what your opening post implies......me thinks the racist protesteth too much

Let's put it into context. A black person is 8 times more likely to be stopped than a white person (2016/17) As more black people are being stopped a higher rate of criminality is bound to be uncovered.

You just love shouting abuse can you not have a debate without using vile comments all the time just because you do not agree with me?

Back to the other point you posted yes I agree black people will be stopped more not disputing that not because all the police are racist although you will always get a few bad apples . But on the whole Especially in London they are more likely to carry out certain crimes knife crimes drugs ect than other races. Sorry but that is the truth not having ago at black people or any other race as some seem to think on here but will not face the facts . Black people on the whole are better at athletics than other races another fact but it does not make it wrong to talk about it.

You just love shouting abuse can you not have a debate without using vile comments all the time just because you do not agree with me?

Back to the other point you posted yes I agree black people will be stopped more not disputing that not because all the police are racist although you will always get a few bad apples . But on the whole Especially in London they are more likely to carry out certain crimes knife crimes drugs ect than other races. Sorry but that is the truth not having ago at black people or any other race as some seem to think on here but will not face the facts . Black people on the whole are better at athletics than other races another fact but it does not make it wrong to talk about it.
I'm not shouting abuse. I'm calling you a fucking cretin. Something which you have proved yourself time and time again to be. I could spend an hour or so pulling together all the facts to rip your pathetic racist argument apart but to be completely honest people like you just aren't worth the time and effort.

Keeping digging you dozy c@nt. I don't think you need to be Einstein to understand what your opening post implies......me thinks the racist protesteth too much
Me thinks you are looking for something to suit you argument if you believe that is what was meant.

If I was a racist I would happily tell you or anybody else you can imply all you like . Is that protesteth enough for you water of a ducks back . You carry on call me what you like that is why we are in the mess we are in because folk like you can not see the wood through the trees.

I'm not shouting abuse. I'm calling you a fucking cretin. Something which you have proved yourself time and time again to be. I could spend an hour or so pulling together all the facts to rip your pathetic racist argument apart but to be completely honest people like you just aren't worth the time and effort.

Please do, I am always looking to be proved wrong in my views I have looked at the home office site it backs up what I posted .

When I went to school calling someone a fucking Cretin was abuse so how can you not be shouting abuse? no need for it take a deep breath don't get so angry it is not good for you.

Me thinks you are looking for something to suit you argument if you believe that is what was meant.

If I was a racist I would happily tell you or anybody else you can imply all you like . Is that protesteth enough for you water of a ducks back . You carry on call me what you like that is why we are in the mess we are in because folk like you can not see the wood through the trees.
Of course your membership of the BNP and your self professed dislike of Muslims makes you a lovely chap. Give your empty head a wobble and then fuck off and play with your racist chums

This is largely bollocks. I’m assuming you wouldn’t complain that the majority of serial killers are white, middle class and male. In that case why should it be a problem to point out that most knife crime is black and between the age of 13 and 28?