PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Struber gone

I’d rather live in Blackpool or Rochdale than New York or London, it’s a shit hole infested with scum bags. They’ll have been more murders in New York today than their as in Barnsley all year and it’s not even lunch time.

To be honest Rochdale is the most depressing place to live in uk!

I know and I’d still pick it over New York or London, they’re alright to visit as a tourist for a day or two, but I couldn’t think of a worse couple of places to bring up a family. It’s a day trip to see some grass.

No wonder Woodrow is goalless from open play for the past 6 months!

I think he is depressed 😁

I know and I’d still pick it over New York or London, they’re alright to visit as a tourist for a day or two, but I couldn’t think of a worse couple of places to bring up a family. It’s a day trip to see some grass.
Funnily enough Nugent thinks exactly the same, one of the reasons he's not had a successful second spell at deepdale is because Preston is such a large, happening, culture rich city. He just can't seem to slip into the lifestyle.

That's why hes keen on the tykes, perfect size town to bring up his young family.

Last edited:
I’d rather live in Blackpool or Rochdale than New York or London, it’s a shit hole infested with scum bags. They’ll have been more murders in New York today than their as in Barnsley all year and it’s not even lunch time.

Understand the point you're making, I moved back from London a few years back after despising my time down there.

As a football manager though (imaginary scenario, as my posts on here will certainly attest to), I think I'd rather spend 2 years of my career in New York than Barnsley.

Why all the posts slating New York?
The Red Bulls aren't based there and don't play there. Red Bull Arena is in Harrison New Jersey.
Their only connection to New York is in their name.

Naah Oldham wins that

Has Whitehaven had a makeover?

Fancy being crated across the Atlantic and resigned yourself to a boiling hot bath. Only to find at the death that some bugger saves you so that you can spend the rest of your days in Blackpool. Because you're orange! What a bastard.