PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Struber gone

I’d rather live in Blackpool or Rochdale than New York or London, it’s a shit hole infested with scum bags. They’ll have been more murders in New York today than their as in Barnsley all year and it’s not even lunch time.
I have been to NYC five times from 1993 to 2019.

Walked through Brooklyn at 3am, no hassles walking around 30 blocks or so.

Fallen asleep on the tube at 0230am, missed my stop in Brooklyn at 25 St, ended up 8 stops later at the end of the line Bay Ridge 95 St. Nothing stolen off me.

Walked in at 6am after we got the wrong tube pissed up, walked for miles till we stumbled across the right Ave.

Safe as houses.

Love the place.

I’d rather live in Blackpool or Rochdale than New York or London, it’s a shit hole infested with scum bags. They’ll have been more murders in New York today than their as in Barnsley all year and it’s not even lunch time.
Blackpool before New York as a place to live...seriously 😂😂

Is this the guy who used to be at North End? The name rings a bell.

New York Red Bulls are currently seventh in the Eastern Conference of the MLS.

"Gerhard's playing style and experience in youth development align with our philosophy and above all, as a person he fits into our culture," head of sport Kevin Thelwell said,

London’s class, been here 7 years and never had a problem. Depends what you’re looking for in a place to live I suppose.

It’s definitely a city for the young though, don’t want to bring up a family here.

London’s class, been here 7 years and never had a problem. Depends what you’re looking for in a place to live I suppose.

It’s definitely a city for the young though, don’t want to bring up a family here.

which is exactly what I’m saying, it’s a unruly shit hole, absolutely destroyed by tribes running wild everywhere, no way in this world would I bring teenagers up in that hell hole.

I know and I’d still pick it over New York or London, they’re alright to visit as a tourist for a day or two, but I couldn’t think of a worse couple of places to bring up a family. It’s a day trip to see some grass.

which is exactly what I’m saying, it’s a unruly shit hole, absolutely destroyed by tribes running wild everywhere, no way in this world would I bring teenagers up in that hell hole.

SOMEBODY is a bit bitter that their manager has upped-sticks and abandoned their club 😂😂

SOMEBODY is a bit bitter that their manager has upped-sticks and abandoned their club 😂😂

im glad he’s gone. Same as when Stendel was sacked, he’d got to the insanity stage, doing exactly the same thing week in week out and expecting deferent results, once a head coach gets to that stage it’s time for him to go.

im glad he’s gone. Same as when Stendel was sacked, he’d got to the insanity stage, doing exactly the same thing week in week out and expecting deferent results, once a head coach gets to that stage it’s time for him to go.
Didn’t you predict a top half finish this season, under Struber?

Or has his head gone in the 4 games we’ve played this season?

Mate, it’s nowhere near that bad. You make it sound like living there on a daily basis is an ordeal or something.

Squads good enough he just couldn’t see the wood For the trees, it happens all the time, the next bloke will get us firing up the league if he’s half decent.

Nightmare - 4 weeks ago: "We’ll be up the top end this season, next season is the relegation season."

Has Whitehaven had a makeover?

Fancy being crated across the Atlantic and resigned yourself to a boiling hot bath. Only to find at the death that some bugger saves you so that you can spend the rest of your days in Blackpool. Because you're orange! What a bastard.
@Dazzler will tell you about Whitehaven, going there is like going back in time 30 years. I know it well and it is a shit hole. At least in Oldham and Rochdale you can get a decent take away. 😁

I'll give them one thing they think outside the box when it comes to managerial appointments

They don’t do too bad ether.

Lee Johnson..... Got us to a cup final, sold him to Bristol.

Paul Heckingbottom..... Got us promoted to the championship, had us in the top 6 in the league table going into January, had all his players sold for under him, sold him to Leeds

Daniel Stendel....... got us promoted to the championship, had his best players sold by the board, stood him down and sold him to Hearts.

Gerhard Struber........ Kept us in the championship playing some quality attacking pressing football, sold him to New York Red Bulls.

They certainly know how to make a few quid this lot that own us.

They don’t do too bad ether.

Lee Johnson..... Got us to a cup final, sold him to Bristol.

Paul Heckingbottom..... Got us promoted to the championship, had us in the top 6 in the league table going into January, had all his players sold for under him, sold him to Leeds

Daniel Stendel....... got us promoted to the championship, had his best players sold by the board, stood him down and sold him to Hearts.

Gerhard Struber........ Kept us in the championship playing some quality attacking pressing football, sold him to New York Red Bulls.

They certainly know how to make a few quid this lot that own us.

Who knows, Valerien may get you promoted to the Premiership!