PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

If they do then they shouldn't.

Maguire always works hard and I have never doubted his commitment but had he not been injured I would have suspected he would be been let go this summer to make room for a new signing. Not his fault but excuse me if I don't get excited about the return of yet another non goal scoring striker.
Would love to say watch him bang in a few now to prove everyone wrong but I just don’t think he’s got it in him.

Nah you're bang on in what you're saying.
I'd be tempted to look at the forum if I was a player. I'd probably make a snide profile and big myself up.

Lonners ( or a very close friend of his ) did exactly that... The thread was a classic. " Robbo " turns up about #133 if this link works...

Lonners ( or a very close friend of his ) did exactly that... The thread was a classic. " Robbo " turns up about #133 if this link works...

Good read that, "what's your plans for tonight ? 4 cans of skol and command and conquer" 🤣🤣robbo on the rampage. JD posting in bold for some reason made me laugh aswel 😅