PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I was just checking the championship odds for 2022/2023 on Bet365…

We are 33/1 to win promotion along with 2 other teams and there are 6 teams with longer odds than us - Rotherham, Wigan, Birmingham, Reading, Blackpool and Bristol City….
The 33s is to win it outright. We are 14/1 to be promoted

If Morrison could just kept his head right and stay put of trouble and be committed, he could be as affective as Mcgheady that year. He did OK with Derby last season

Morrison had a pretty good season for Derby to be fair, he's technically very good. No idea if he's sorted his head out or not though, working with Rooney seemed to keep him on track.
Pretty good season is relative. Browne gets absolute abuse from our fans and has the same record this season. And that’s with Morrison being a creative midfielder and supposedly the main man in their set up

We’ll get loads of fans saying “if he can keep his attitude right”. He’s had 13 clubs this season, all of whom have failed to keep him in check

Pretty good season is relative. Browne gets absolute abuse from our fans and has the same record this season. And that’s with Morrison being a creative midfielder and supposedly the main man in their set up

We’ll get loads of fans saying “if he can keep his attitude right”. He’s had 13 clubs this season, all of whom have failed to keep him in check
I wouldn't be upset if it was a genuine rumour. His issue hasn't been fitness, it's been his head. If Lowe thinks he can keep him on track then I think he could be a good option.

He's suited to a possession based side which is seemingly what Lowe wants. His completed pass percentage was higher than both DJ & Whiteman.

*Tin hat*

That said, it stinks of an agent story.

If Morrison could just kept his head right and stay put of trouble and be committed, he could be as affective as Mcgheady that year. He did OK with Derby last season

Been mentioned on a few pod casts how talented he is but obviously has his mind on other things than football-it also sounds like the further he is away from his Manchester mates; the better he is at football.

We just signed a goalkeeper who won the Championship Golden Glove a year ago. To a three-year deal!
We also had a good goalkeeper last year , who at least is as good as the one we have signed , plus we’ve lost Sepp and maybe Archer . Have not signed any wingbacks we desperately need ( please don’t say Potts and DJ will do ) they won’t on a regular basis .
We’ve no back up keeper and still need a couple of other signings in positions we are weak . I don’t know about you but at the moment we are weaker than last season hopefully that will change but until we get at least three or four players through the door who will make the first eleven stronger I’m not overly impressed so far .

Fergie once said that the best place for Morrison to be is as far away
from Manchester as possible.

Patience with the fans to he says missed out on couple of signing's and hopefully couple in next few weeks
Who did we miss out on I wonder?

Need more than 1 or 2. I was thinking more like 4 or 5 to improve us unless we are relying on our youngsters to prop us up?