PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Soup

Payer of the taxman
Patron
Archer will ultimately end up at where they feel he will progress the best. He’ll easily get regular minutes at at least 22 of the teams in this division next season. If he goes out on loan it’ll be similar to Iversen were it’s later in the window.

The simple fact is, whether the managers are mates or not, Archer is more than good enough to be playing regularly for a team that will challenging for the promotion places. Never mind one that briefly flirts with a top half finish.

Tommmm12345

Club President
Archer will ultimately end up at where they feel he will progress the best. He’ll easily get regular minutes at at least 22 of the teams in this division next season. If he goes out on loan it’ll be similar to Iversen were it’s later in the window.

The simple fact is, whether the managers are mates or not, Archer is more than good enough to be playing regularly for a team that will challenging for the promotion places. Never mind one that briefly flirts with a top half finish.
Hopefully next season is different

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Archer will be leading Evertons strikeforce in the championship next season.
Thats not the worse suggestion i have ever heard.....

If they do go down they will attract players from everywhere just like Leeds always did when they were in League 1 / Championship...

Big club syndrome..

Tommmm12345

Club President
Thats not the worse suggestion i have ever heard.....

If they do go down they will attract players from everywhere just like Leeds always did when they were in League 1 / Championship...

Big club syndrome..
Imagine if that happened and Everton home 1st day

Think someone like Di'Shon Bernard would be a good move.

Did very well at Salford last season and played 26 games so far for Hull City this season so appears to have stepped up o.k.

Reckon Man. United would sell for a couple of million so to me that's the sort that needs to be picked up given that was the exact policy 6-7 years ago. 21 year old CB who I think can also play as LWB if needed.

OP
Mr Meeseeks

Mr Meeseeks

Patron
Absolutely. Can't be completely out of the question can it? His stock has fallen, we'd have to pay a loan fee, but he'd be a linchpin in how Lowe wants to play out from back.
I agree, I don’t see it as that unrealistic.

He hasn’t kicked on at Liverpool or Sheffield United and I doubt he’d be many top Championship clubs first pick.

OB1

Patron
Absolutely. Can't be completely out of the question can it? His stock has fallen, we'd have to pay a loan fee, but he'd be a linchpin in how Lowe wants to play out from back.
He left because he wanted to advance his career. He’d only come back here if there were no better options

It's a good shout, but would he want to come back.
I think he would have options in Championship.
Could PNE afford the wage contribution.

JG1888

Patron
We’re probably better off with a championship club signing him for a couple million, don’t we have a sell on clause percentage?