PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were both good, bodin restricted by injuries, not physically fit enough but a class act and very good footballer just not fit enough, like moult

The most predictable wide man I've ever seen, no quality from wide positions, no pace or strength to beat a man. Literally all he did was cut in and pop off pea-rollers at goal.

Even had he been peak fitness, he'd have done nothing at this level. A Daryl Horgan level of raffle winner.

The most predictable wide man I've ever seen, no quality from wide positions, no pace or strength to beat a man. Literally all he did was cut in and pop off pea-rollers at goal.

Even had he been peak fitness, he'd have done nothing at this level. A Daryl Horgan level of raffle winner.
🤨 Well that's a load of simplistic bollocks but we'll leave it there to stay on topic

A certain Ricardo Fuller scored 8 in 27 in the Scottish leagues before coming here and being the most exciting player we had for a while.

Can’t just write it off, we’ve had some duffers I agree.

Why hasn't Gregs contract been announced yet? are they waiting until tommorow to potentially boost season ticket sales for the 24 hour early bird offer?

I don't think even North End would expect a new contract for Greg to boost sales.

More likley Greg is on holiday or Brady hasn't washed and returned thar Castore T shirt 😉

I don't think even North End would expect a new contract for Greg to boost sales.

More likley Greg is on holiday or Brady hasn't washed and returned thar Castore T shirt 😉
With the online pictures of Greg training over the past few weeks, are we perhaps satisfying ourselves of his fitness before finalising a new deal? Having said that it doesn't seem to have stopped us offering Onamah a deal?

With the online pictures of Greg training over the past few weeks, are we perhaps satisfying ourselves of his fitness before finalising a new deal? Having said that it doesn't seem to have stopped us offering Onamah a deal?
Ridsdale has already told Radio Lancs that Cunningham has signed, it just hasn't been announced yet.

They'll be hoping to announce it as a package deal once the other OoCs are finalised one way or another, because on its own it's pretty meh.

Ridsdale has already told Radio Lancs that Cunningham has signed, it just hasn't been announced yet.

They'll be hoping to announce it as a package deal once the other OoCs are finalised one way or another, because on its own it's pretty meh.
Ta

Predictable is nonsense. It's perfectly fair to think he was shit, but how can you call a guy who routinely went off both feet, could beat a man and was as good as he was in tight space predictable?

Absolutely had the talent to be successful at this level, just miles off it physically.

Predictable is nonsense. It's perfectly fair to think he was shit, but how can you call a guy who routinely went off both feet, could beat a man and was as good as he was in tight space predictable?

Absolutely had the talent to be successful at this level, just miles off it physically.
As we so often say, it's all about opinions. I rated both Bodin and Horgan, but loads said they were shit. I'm pleased to say, that I didn't rate Grimshaw, and Woodburn isn't one of my favourites, a view that the majority on here seem to share.

A certain Ricardo Fuller scored 8 in 27 in the Scottish leagues before coming here and being the most exciting player we had for a while.

Can’t just write it off, we’ve had some duffers I agree.
Scottish league was quite a bit better then in fairness. Very few of the exported strikers seem to make it down here nowadays

Both feet? Haha, what? Couldn't even lift a ball with his right.

His beating a man was a step over to nowhere before being forced back. He put in about three crosses in about three years.

Talented L1 player maybe, bang average technically ability in the Championship. Usually a nice first touch and that was his lot.

An easy afternoon for any left back at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.