PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if anyone it will be Harrop, Get the feeling AN doesnt like him. Player of the month, then dropped after it, our form went downhill, lads confidence must be shot.

Personally i rate Harrop and believe he deserves game time, more so than the likes of Potts and Bodin
Harsh to have a go at Bodin when you take a very bad injury into account. We keep playing Maguire who has had more than enough chances .

We’ve come to expect disappointment recently. Remember when we signed Harrop and Pearson from United. Pearson won the prestigious young player of the year at United. And now all we are doing is signing players from Exeter standard.

Joe Savage the recruitment manager who Neil brought in apparently has a wide knowledge of players; even abroad. Never seen us linked to a player abroad.

And it all comes down to the owner, no ambition nothing. I understand he makes a loss every year, but he tops that up with player sales. Our most expensive signing is 1.5 million. For a team that is 7th in the Championship, and who was top of the league after 15 games is abysmal. We have no U23 side, so we lose out on young players who go to other clubs. There is never any more news on the training ground.

Hemmings is holding this club back as he is fine with mediocrity and making sure this club just stays afloat. What’s the point? I’d much rather take a chance. And if it doesn’t work then so be it. But at least we tried.
What's this at least WE tried!!You're very good trying to spend HIS money. Who's the successful business man here YOU or HIM? We are all frustrated at what is going on

I think if anyone it will be Harrop, Get the feeling AN doesnt like him. Player of the month, then dropped after it, our form went downhill, lads confidence must be shot.

Personally i rate Harrop and believe he deserves game time, more so than the likes of Potts and Bodin

He scored 3 in 3 in January. He's started 4 games since then.

Harrop is in the bracket of "have a bad game and you're not seen again" like Stockley, Rafferty, Hunts whereas plenty of others are "be as bad as you like but i'll keep picking you" like Maguire and Hughes

Been a lot more word on Twitter about Mark Duffy signing, unsure how much truth behind it there is or if he was trying to push a move himself seeing as he is 35 in October.

Ex PNE Loanee has got himself a big move.
Get French Football News
@GFFN
· 15m
Stephy Mavididi has now passed his medical with Montpellier - fee is €5.7m excluding bonuses, according to @MohamedTERParis.

Rumours rangers can’t afford him, so that rules us out 😂

I know, but in ye olde times we beat them to signing Chris Humphrey while in a lower league so miracles can happen...

There's going to be a lot of clubs desperate for cash this summer. If Hemmings uses his brazen twattishness properly, we might be able to pick up another couple of Barkhuizen type deals.

Ex PNE Loanee has got himself a big move.
Get French Football News
@GFFN
· 15m
Stephy Mavididi has now passed his medical with Montpellier - fee is €5.7m excluding bonuses, according to @MohamedTERParis.
5 and half million. Football has truly gone mad

Anyone got any idea if we are looking at Luke Garbutt the LB who has just been released from Everton after being on loan at Ipswich last season, seems to have an absolute wand of a left foot and would be a 100% upgrade on what we have.

Anyone got any idea if we are looking at Luke Garbutt the LB who has just been released from Everton after being on loan at Ipswich last season, seems to have an absolute wand of a left foot and would be a 100% upgrade on what we have.
If he is that good I shouldn't think so for a minute 😏

I mentioned him last week. He is someone I think we should be looking at and would compliment Fisher well on the left

Garbutt is 27 and he’s only just left his Everton contract, despite being nowhere near their team for years.

I’m always a bit sceptical of these guys who spend years and years out on loan and then always return to their comfort zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.