PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedds is on leash held by the club, so the fact he is implying he could be off I would think there is something in it. Otherwise he wouldnt say at all. Hopefully Salford come in for him, let him go for free and move on

I think we'll end up having to subsidise him to go on loan for a year, just like we're doing with Burke yet again.

Problem is with these 'cheap punts' that are unlikely to be a success is that they aren't cheap at all, we just end up paying them to play somewhere else.

Important that we offload Nugent though if possible because we need to make room in the squad for a couple of strikers to come in, hopefully !

Danny Graham is/(was?) an instinctive striker, a natural finisher, something we haven’t had since Nuge in his prime...

Only thing on twitter is from that BS journalist
And Dave Seddon describing the prospect as "a punt on a player with no first-team experience", suggesting the link could be "a sign of an agent at work trying to drum up interest":

Reactions: OB1
At least we have had some information about the rumours going around. Hopefully we get a bit of news about contracts

Hopefully the conclusion of the season and Wigan’s appeal being quashed will now see us starting to become more active.

I guess it’s hard to target players when there are 4 teams who potentially could have been playing in different divisions.

Even more so when the Brizzle job is put to bed. We can get on with doing what should have done the last two years, backing this tremendous manager and taking advantage of a poor league next season.

Hopefully the conclusion of the season and Wigan’s appeal being quashed will now see us starting to become more active.

I guess it’s hard to target players when there are 4 teams who potentially could have been playing in different divisions.

Even more so when the Brizzle job is put to bed. We can get on with doing what should have done the last two years, backing this tremendous manager and taking advantage of a poor league next season.

Make that 6 teams.... Charlton are still talking about appealing the Sheff Weds 12 points for next season not this season.
Now Wigan are relegated Charlton think they shouldnt be but SW should and a number of Champ clubs support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.