PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose everyone always says ‘not for sale’. Will have to improve our offer though.

We just need to submit a bid that is likely to be accepted and be done with it. I'm not advocating paying over the odds but trying to be cheap over everything ends the same way every time

Actually happy that we're showing signs of movement to get something done and over the line. Hopefully we can get this over the line

We just need to submit a bid that is likely to be accepted and be done with it. I'm not advocating paying over the odds but trying to be cheap over everything ends the same way every time
It's got its usual scenario all over it. Someone like Blackburn come in, offer the asking price then come Saturday he walks out at Ewood and we get Neil with a "we tried" interview.

Apart from Davies, Johnson, Pearson, Browne, Fisher, Rudd, Barkhuizen, Storey and Ledson I can't think of any off the top of my head...

Browne & Fisher? Not totally convinced he's improved them. Raise you a Hughes, Maguire, Harrop, Bayliss, Rudd, Stockley, Moult, Bodin, Earl, Ginnelly, Sinclair, Potts.

Browne & Fisher? Not totally convinced he's improved them. Raise you a Hughes, Maguire, Harrop, Bayliss, Rudd, Stockley, Moult, Bodin, Earl, Ginnelly, Sinclair, Potts.
Browne scored 19 goals in Neil’s first two seasons. Scored 7 in the four before

Fisher was signed by Neil, much to the joy and shock of the Rotherham fans. He’s now one of the best full backs in the league.

Combined with your earlier comment about Johnson, I’m convinced you’re either a wum or genuinely blind

It's got its usual scenario all over it. Someone like Blackburn come in, offer the asking price then come Saturday he walks out at Ewood and we get Neil with a "we tried" interview.
I feel like we need to stop asking AN these type of questions and have PR come out and defend it more regularly. We all know AN doesn't deal with the money, so why do we even bother. Should have PR come and explain why and how things haven't worked more often

You can't polish a turd, but Neil does well glittering some with one hand tied behind his back.

So pne have 6 chances Derby 1 and its 1 0 to them. How long can this striker shite go on for? We seem to play well but can't fucking score.

Status
Not open for further replies.