What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

TomPNEFC

Forum Patron
Patron
Iversen (10k)
Ripley (5k)
Hudson (2k)
Rudd (7k)
Olosunde (6k)
Rafferty (5k)
Sepp (10k)
Huntington (7k)
Earl (5k)
Barkhuizen (8k)
Harrop (10k)
Brown (5k)
Thomas (1k)
Bayliss (5k)
Murphy (10k)
Sinclair (20k)
Archer (10k)
Frankie (10k)
Neil (20k)

Rough estimates but that’s nearing 150k a week (7.8 mill a year)

Astonishing numbers considering the only quality in the list are players we didn’t own. Hopefully now we are starting to reset the finances and helps gives us more room to manoeuvre for incomings.

ernest

Forum Patron
Patron
Good. Evans, Storey, Maguire - all can go for me.

I think we might well see Storey being given a chance to impress not that van den Berg has gone. Evans and Maguire have given good service and would still be good a level lower - hopefully both they and some relevant clubs will think the same. Otherwise apart from Olosunde and Harrop the other player who would benefit from dropping down a level is Cunningham.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
There’s some famous commentary from a match in 1981 when Norway beat England 2-1…..when Maguire returns fully fit with an uninterrupted pre season and starts to bang them in I will do a repeat performance naming all his critics & and detractors…..don’t worry I know you all.

With Earl leaving today I reckon that Maguires future at the club is on dodgy ground.

Like with Josh it's very much a thank you but goodbye.

Harrop no brainer.

Olosunde

Storey 50/50.

Last edited:

Yoowell

Forum Patron
Patron
With Earl leaving today I reckon that Maguires future at the club is on dodgy ground.

Like with Josh it's very much a thank you but goodbye.

Harrop no brainer.

Storey 50/50.
I’ve got a bad feeling about Maguire now…missing from the player arrival photographs.
Obviously Browne and McCann on extended leave but the only ones not to be included as I can see are Maguire and Storey….I’ll be gutted I’ve got three shirts with his name on.