PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Transfer Headlines
Still in the market/speaking to agents
4/5 new signings
Couple may still move on
Sticking to budget
In the market for a couple of strikers

Ben Woodburn - tracked him ever season. Looking forward to working with him.
No pressure - get fit and show us what you can do.
Good player - new lease of life

Cameron Archer
RL watched England goal
Fantastic kid/player
Relationship with Stevie may help, being patient
Wants to represent AV but if he wants more games it’s up to him where he goes

Woodman, Hughes, Whiteman, McCann, DJ, Browne, and Riis are levels above anything they have. We can field a team that can stay up, I can't say the same for them.
So we should have no trouble in hammering them next month.

Do we think that’s 4-5 perms + loans, with 2-two more outgoings? Or is it 4-5 total? Presumably the two outgoing are just those transfer listed, not Maguire and anyone else (who else would go?!)

If it’s not excluding loans a first team squad of 21-23 (17 first teamers who aren’t youths + 4-5 signings + Mikey O’ Neil who might just be close enough to count) is 2-4 short of being enough depth IMO.

Do we think that’s 4-5 perms + loans, with 2-two more outgoings? Or is it 4-5 total? Presumably the two outgoing are just those transfer listed, not Maguire and anyone else (who else would go?!)

If it’s not excluding loans a first team squad of 21-23 (17 first teamers who aren’t youths + 4-5 signings + Mikey O’ Neil who might just be close enough to count) is 2-4 short of being enough depth IMO.
I’d imagine it’s 4-5 more signings in total, so including loans. That’s just my gut feeling though.

I’d imagine it’s 4-5 more signings in total, so including loans. That’s just my gut feeling though.
If we end up signing 4 and we have 21 players registered we are going to be screwed if there’s an injury crisis!

And if two more go on top of that that’d be 19!

If we end up signing 4 and we have 21 players registered we are going to be screwed if there’s an injury crisis!

And if two more go on top of that that’d be 19!
Like I say, just my gut feeling. I can’t see us signing 4-5 more permanently and then another 3 on loan.