What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Dreyfuss

Forum Patron
Patron
You and others have been calling myself and others out over us questioning the lack of transfer activity saying we need to give it time, the signings will be made, quality takes time blah blah blah. While all the while telling us that you were confident the club will make the signings required.

Now all of a sudden the tone of your messages have changed saying the club needs to put up or shut up.

Anyways won't say anymore. Don't want this going the same way as the other nights with a another poster.
"Window is still open you know, the free agent market is crazy this year, hardly anyone has been manic this window apart from Cardiff signing a load of shit".

So, there's no need to make anything happen this week. No need for the club to put up or shut up. It's not like we can even say the recruitment drive isn't going exactly to plan. (If you can manage a straight face long enough whilst thinking that)

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
I’ve literally said it’s time for the club to make things happen and you’re now saying I’ve been sharing all the doubts of the forum for the past 2 weeks.

It certainly is time and that seems to the gist of what has been coming out of the club until yesterday's post match comments from Ryan.

I am fairly patient myself and pleased we have got the keeper situation sorted. Also I am not against a few trailists in the building at this stage either if they are serious options for signings.

Yet it would seem a huge disadvantage not to have them in for Spain. This pre season is key for Ryan to get his ideas and methods across to the players and given the importance wing backs play in that not having them in isn't ideal.

We also need two strikers. Now I can understand the wait for Archer if we are confident of getting him but we can't be starting the season with what we have so getting them in the building ASAP is also key.

Now if Peter, Craig and Ryan know who the targets are and confident we will have them in soon then maybe this worry is for nothing.

As far as I know our key targets haven't gone elsewhere yet from what we have heard, not sure if that's good or not.

Given the momentum gained with season tickets, our attempts to work on the atmosphere and the general feel good factor this summer it is imperative that we get these transfers in soon to keep that momentum going.

RibbletonWhite

Advisor to the Owner
As things stand we will be going down with these players!

Some proper idiots on this forum. It’s very unlikely we will go down not a certainty as you seem to imply. If you are that certain about the future tell me this weekends lottery numbers.

Do we need players in? Yes of course but there is still four weeks till the season start. Plus loan players in the prem seem to come later in the window and this is something Lowe seems interested in.

I don’t mind having a few doubts about players coming in. I have some myself. But Jesus Christ it’s like the club is about to fold reading some of these comments. Some of you should be embarrassed.

Aragorn

Manager
You and others have been calling myself and others out over us questioning the lack of transfer activity saying we need to give it time, the signings will be made, quality takes time blah blah blah. While all the while telling us that you were confident the club will make the signings required.

Now all of a sudden the tone of your messages have changed saying the club needs to put up or shut up.

Anyways won't say anymore. Don't want this going the same way as the other nights with a another poster.

That’s just you again assuming the tone of my posts.

I’ve called for patience which is what has been required, the club need to bring it together this week before Spain.

If they do then I’ve been right calling for patience haven’t I?

I’m simply saying the club need to now do why they have promised.

northend nevets

Chief butter pie taster
Patron
That’s just you again assuming the tone of my posts.

I’ve called for patience which is what has been required, the club need to bring it together this week before Spain.

If they do then I’ve been right calling for patience haven’t I?

I’m simply saying the club need to now do why they have promised.
I can only work with the material you write 😂😂 anyways have a lovely afternoon

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Looking on the bright side, perhaps the only reason an ITKer would switch from "we need patience" to "the club needs to put up or shut up this week" would be if they knew the club already has a signing in the bag, and they want to look all "told you so" in the coming days.

Aragorn

Manager
Looking on the bright side, perhaps the only reason an ITKer would switch from "we need patience" to "the club needs to put up or shut up this week" would be if they knew the club already has a signing in the bag, and they want to look all "told you so" in the coming days.

Told you so is just an ego trip, not my cup of tea.

Aragorn

Manager
"Window is still open you know, the free agent market is crazy this year, hardly anyone has been manic this window apart from Cardiff signing a load of shit".

So, there's no need to make anything happen this week. No need for the club to put up or shut up. It's not like we can even say the recruitment drive isn't going exactly to plan. (If you can manage a straight face long enough whilst thinking that)

Never said there was no need to make anything happen this week, again you’re just making yourself look silly by assuming and then getting angry and arguing with your wrong assumption.

Get back to your ITK club purposely leaking info conspiracy theory.

Now that makes it hard to manage a straight face.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron

To be fair I've never seen that from any of them.

Always amuses me when posters turn on folk who give us bits of information when really it's the club they should be taking the frustration out on.

Randall Flagg

Forum Patron
Patron
I always find the ITK stuff a bit mystifying really. Not sure what people get so worked up about. The only time it was ever interesting was with the whole TheWhites Kirchner stuff. Anything signing related....who cares? We often only get told a name imminently before it happens otherwise it's vague suggestions of activity that don't actually really tell you anything at all. People should take it all with a hefty pinch of salt.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
To be fair I've never seen that from any of them.

Always amuses me when posters turn on folk who give us bits of information when really it's the club they should be taking the frustration out on.
Then I cannot see any reason for the flip-flopping.

If patience was the watchword yesterday, patience should still be the watchword today.

If there was plenty of time until the season starts yesterday, there's no need for the club to suddenly put up or shut up this week.

Not turning on anyone BTW - just trying to make sense of what people are posting from one day to the next.

Dreyfuss

Forum Patron
Patron
Never said there was no need to make anything happen this week, again you’re just making yourself look silly by assuming and then getting angry and arguing with your wrong assumption.

Get back to your ITK club purposely leaking info conspiracy theory.

Now that makes it hard to manage a straight face.
Just last night you said you'd only be judging the window at the end of July, so why is it suddenly time to "put up or shut up" this week?

You tell others they are misreading the "tone" of your posts. Then a second later tell me I'm angry. Haha. I'm certainly not angry.

For what it's worth I think we'll be desperate to bring at least 1-2 in before the Spain trip. But I worry we will resort to our usual tactic of spending big wages on broken crap.