PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Probably but I would have thought we were in a strong position to negotiate at the time

There's probably about 6 clubs in League 1 who would offer him more wages than us. Sheff Weds will be needing a central defender...

I’m always dubious with 3 links as agent talk but O’Rourke is pretty accurate with us, if a little bit slow
True. To be honest I haven’t heard of the lad. Done a little research and he’s a RB/RWB who started as a winger. Has been on loan at Crewe since January but only played 6 games due to a back injury early on in his loan. Was lined up to go to Sunderland on loan last summer but that fell through.

I’m always dubious with 3 links as agent talk but O’Rourke is pretty accurate with us, if a little bit slow
If we are up against Blackburn and Bristol then we might not be able to compete wages wise…

Seems like he’d tick all the boxes in terms of what we’re trying to recruit. Young, hungry and hopefully talented, in a position we all know we desperately need.

Hope it’s a go-er!

I’m not 100% sure but I think he might be out of contract as well. Arsenal may have a year option though.

Was on loan at Crewe for second half of the season. Sounds like a he was decent when he played but he couldn’t stay fit and only managed a handful of games

Can't see him going to Bristol and being back up to Kane Wilson.

Better off rotating with the horse here.

If we are up against Blackburn and Bristol then we might not be able to compete wages wise…
Blackburn - Bauer - PNE.

Bristol - ????? - PNE.

Not sure on the latter although my alarm bell is ringing. Robbo?

I think Bristol are falling foul of FFP Rules and could be looking at points deductions. They and on file of claiming covid was a unique situation, so FFP shouldn't be applied. I expect The Riddler to endure the rest of the EFL Directors cocktail a deaf 'un, when Bristol (and others) appeal against sanctions.

Can't see him going to Bristol and being back up to Kane Wilson.

Better off rotating with the horse here.
Surely he would only be a squad option/one for the future here.

I wouldn’t be against signing him but I’d like to see another RWB come in too.