PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

If he's considered up to the Championship physically, Owen Beck on loan from Liverpool could be an option for LWB?

Think the left back is Owen Beck, think he came on against Preston. Lots of potential but very young and not considered robust enough for Championship.
Sorry Mr S, didn't see this post and just repeated the same thing on another post. Great minds eh.

Anyone know what the Nixon story on us is?

Had a quick nosey but can’t see us in the headline of any piece.

Does mention Coventry are locked in a three way battle for a left back and that a Liverpool “babe” left back is on his way to Portugal on loan. Maybe we’re involved there somewhere.
I'm on the case. Went to my local Co-op and had a quick peek. Nixon reckons PNE, Coventry and MK Dons are after getting a Crystal Palace left back on loan, Adabayo?, something like that name.

Also said Millwall would beat Shitpool in the race to sign Charlie Cresswell on loan. Couldn't linger too long as the shop assistant was giving me the, 'are you going to buy it or just read it look'.

I'm on the case. Went to my local Co-op and had a quick peek. Nixon reckons PNE, Coventry and MK Dons are after getting a Crystal Palace left back on loan, Adabayo?, something like that name.

Also said Millwall would beat Shitpool in the race to sign Charlie Cresswell on loan. Couldn't linger too long as the shop assistant was giving me the, 'are you going to buy it or just read it look'.
That one sounds like he’s doing his agent mates a favour linking 3 clubs

Cheers mate.

He’s very highly rated at Palace is Tayo Adaramola.

Didn’t think we’d be looking at loans for that position unless he’s one of the 2 x LWB options Lowe mentioned.

Palace boss Patrick Vieira has highlightedthat Adaramola has real potential whilst Palace coaches think he has ‘supreme confidence on the ball’.

Palace even rejected the chance to sign now-Atletico Madrid defender Reinildo Mandava in January because they were confident in Adaramola being able to cover for Tyrick Mitchell.

Now may be the time for Adaramola to head out on loan and gain valuable playing time with Preston no doubt an appealing destination.

Nothing official but there are murmurs that he was expected to play yesterday and simply didn't show up for the game.

I would expect to see him rock up at Derby in the next few days.
How come Derby can spend spend spend on wages again after all that’s gone on over with nearly going bankrupt.
Averyone seems to have forgiven them for all the cheating over the years. 😡😡

Are the papers on the top shelf in your co op?😜

I see the Cherries have loaned out Kilkenny, the Irish lad who got five more league starts than Pearson in midfield, to Stoke.

It's only an opinion, but I think the Championship might be a bit to soon for Adeyermola (Palace) in the same way as it might be to early for Beck (L'pool). Love to be proved wrong.