PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I’m going to the Farnborough Airshow tomorrow with work…. It’s meant to be 38 degrees !!
Oh I would love that, my dad took me to one near Manchester in the 70s..woodford? Vulcans, Lancaster, harriers... No safety.. You could, get right up to them and look inside. Loved it.

Twitter appears to be awash with Robbo tweets. Has everyone heard something or are they all just copying one another
Definitely copying one another. Same happened with Gideon Mensah

That said, there are one or two on there that I don’t have down as joining the crowd that have tweeted about Robbo returning.

Twitter appears to be awash with Robbo tweets. Has everyone heard something or are they all just copying one another
They do tend to just copy one another. Remember when they all put Ghana flags in their names because of Gideon Mensah 🤦🏻‍♂️

I can remember staying in a holiday flat in Morecambe (it was much better in those days!) without a fridge. The memory of warm milk on the cereal every morning lives on!

Heysham Head, illuminations at Happy Mount Park, rock pools, pleasure beach (as it was then), Marineland - no need to leave the place for the week.
I used to love taking the kids to Frontierland - you could get an all day pass for a very reasonable price and they had a great time…… and then in the Summer , Oceans Edge caravan park @ Heysham was fantastic.

Oh I would love that, my dad took me to one near Manchester in the 70s..woodford? Vulcans, Lancaster, harriers... No safety.. You could, get right up to them and look inside. Loved it.
Tomorrows air display will consist of Typhoons, F35’s and the Red Arrows ( Hawk Aircraft ) to name just 3 ….

I will probably be stuck indoors meeting suppliers !!

Huge step in the right direction if we get CR on a permanent. Not only does it seal a top quality player into the ranks, it also signals to other players of the same standard that RL is building something to last as oppose to a one season wonder. It's that kind of action that will add something tangible to the sales pitch.

It might even convince the fence sitters 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼