PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I am convinced that Lowe and Gerrard will already know where we stand with this one. At least it looks like we will know one way publicly sooner rather than later, for planning sake we couldn't allow it to drag on until the end of the window.

I think Archers performances in pre season will mean that SG will keep him in their first team squad until January.

I think Archers performances in pre season will mean that SG will keep him in their first team squad until January.
I think that they are more likely to loan him out until January to gain more experience, and then see where they are at then regarding the remainder of the season. Maybe wishful thinking 🙏

CM-"I would obviously prefer to play here, but whether I need to go out on loan to play games - because that is what young players can need. So yeah, we will see. I just want to impress the gaffer and try to play a couple of games in the Premier League.

sounds to me like he may be there until September..

CM-"I would obviously prefer to play here, but whether I need to go out on loan to play games - because that is what young players can need. So yeah, we will see. I just want to impress the gaffer and try to play a couple of games in the Premier League.

sounds to me like he may be there until September..
Do you mean CA? Or am I on the wrong track?

I think Archer will end up staying at Villa unless they sign a top level striker soon.

I hope Gerrard doesn't keep him there and not play him though, he'd develop more here I feel than playing under 23 games for Villa with the odd 5-10 minutes in the PL here and there.

If he does stay I'll be watching Villa with interest, he's a top talent and very obviously a nice lad.

Archer seems like such a level headed respectful lad. He clearly has good people around him and is trusting the decisions of his parent club.
This lad has such a huge future and whether PNE have already played their part in his development or have a greater role to play, I wish Cameron all the success that he will achieve.
100%. He will always be a legend for us for his goal against the lashers.

I think Archer is going back out on loan and I actually feel confident he'll come here.

Everyone at Villa including Stevie G can see just what a talent he is and I mean a special talent. He'll be in the England squad in a few years time and Villa's leading attacker.

Why have him sat on the bench this season picking up the odd start and sub appearance? Is he ready for the Villa team yet? No, not just yet. So why sit him on the bench and have him pissing it against u23s?

I'd be getting out, starting games, scoring goals, playing in front of crowds and picking up invaluable experience under the tutelage of a trusted mate and well though of gaffer in Ryan Lowe.

I think Archer is going back out on loan and I actually feel confident he'll come here.

Everyone at Villa including Stevie G can see just what a talent he is and I mean a special talent. He'll be in the England squad in a few years time and Villa's leading attacker.

Why have him sat on the bench this season picking up the odd start and sub appearance? Is he ready for the Villa team yet? No, not just yet. So why sit him on the bench and have him pissing it against u23s?

I'd be getting out, starting games, scoring goals, playing in front of crowds and picking up invaluable experience under the tutelage of a trusted mate and well though of gaffer in Ryan Lowe.
I think exactly the same.

We did that with Garner once on his return from injury. Just named 10 players then said “looks like we missed one”
Think it was actually that we named 6 on the bench and missed one off. From memory, he didn’t start and he came off the bench. Big Kev started up front I think.

Reactions: OB1
Those ‘ITK’ seemed very confident yesterday then disappeared again? Have they still not learnt their lesson? All seems so strange
people are saying nowt will be announced until thursday/friday, but they seem confident its over the line