PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Sepp still hasnt gone anywhere

With Norton Anti-Virus i suspect a deal is agreed with Arsenal but he’s not had a medical etc. yet.

The lad was still training with Arsenal today but don't be surprised if we get another "look around" type situation tomorrow.

More likely than not he will be here next week.

Quite a bit of interest in him too.

Still think Callum will get done eventually and don't rule out a CB loan either.
You tease

Would love Van Hecke from Brighton on loan, was exceptional at Rovers last season, who I suspect would be first choice if he went out on loan again

Or Matt Clarke
Think I saw yesterday that Stoke along with some other clubs were interested in Clarke. Van Hecke would be unbelievable but seeing as Brighton have just sold Duffy I’d imagine he’s staying put.

On CB may we see a surprise departure 👀
I'll guess at Bauer.

RE Robinson, I said on here a couple of weeks ago that I am quietly confident a deal will be struck. The voicemail I was given 2 weeks ago, was from someone who used to post on here and was as ITK as you could possibly get. Whilst we were apart in valuation, there was no panic in the voice.

Be reet.

He is a solid defender on his day, presumably not quick enough for Lowe though. He seems very fixed in his ideas and I’m getting a little worried that he doesn’t seem to have any flex in his strategy.

Get him a proper RWB like the Arsenal lad and another striker like callum and then it's his team to suit his style.

Get him a proper RWB like the Arsenal lad and another striker like callum and then it's his team to suit his style.

..and a mobile defender like can den Berg who can turn defence into attack,so we are probably still three players short of what RL would really like.

Bloody hell chip ,you have me dreaming again , I’m I asleep already and will wake up to Peter saying don’t expect any more incomings unless we sell Maguire for £10 million.

He is a solid defender on his day, presumably not quick enough for Lowe though. He seems very fixed in his ideas and I’m getting a little worried that he doesn’t seem to have any flex in his strategy.
I just don’t think he suits the system to be honest. He’s not great on the ball, very slow and in my opinion is declining. Think Lindsay suits our system a lot more as he’s much better on the ball.

I just don’t think he suits the system to be honest. He’s not great on the ball, very slow and in my opinion is declining. Think Lindsay suits our system a lot more as he’s much better on the ball.

Bauer has never brought great mobility to our defence. What he has brought is character and leadership to the team as a whole. As such he has been a very valuable player. If RL thinks he is now getting a bit too slow fair enough though if Bauer were to be shipped out then we would be left with just Storey, Diaby, Lindsay and Hughes for the defence - with Cunningham as an emergency back-up for the left. That would patently not be enough - certainly one arguably two player short of what we would need.

Bauer was a fantastic signing when we got him, if he is being moved on then i wish him all the best, it did seem a bit strange why lindsay was starting ahead of him against wigan but im not sure we could just be jumping to conclusions here

Bauer was a fantastic signing when we got him, if he is being moved on then i wish him all the best, it did seem a bit strange why lindsay was starting ahead of him against wigan but im not sure we could just be jumping to conclusions here
wasnt just Wigan.... LL has started more preseason than Bauer in what you might call 1st choice formations....

Do we really know if Bauer is 100% fit after the bad injury.... could he be like Greg and only capable of 80% of what he was (50% in Greg's case) ???

Archer has signed a new 5 year contract at Villa. I wonder if that’s a signal that he’s about to go out on loan.

"Pay grade" could mean Michael Grade. He commissioned 'The Singing Detective' which starred Michael Gambon. Gambon also went on to play Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films and could perform magic. James Randi was a magician. If you swap his initials around and keep the surname you get R. James. We're gonna sign Reece James. And it's the Chelsea one because Bayside begins with a B for Blue (meaning Chelsea). There you go, solved it
leespoons-ted-rogers.gif

Heard a few saying he would of had to of signed by 12pm today to be eligible so there is no point rushing this deal, it will probably be completed early next week is my guess

No they definitely are. Even after Chip’s post last night which was in no way relevant to the BNC deal, people were panicking straight away and are doing the same today just because the deal isn’t done yet.
But supposedly the deal is already done.