What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sunderland Away

SAFC in peace

Youth Team
Well our 19 year old new signing has just scored two for Costa Rica against South Korea.
After the international break and we have an idea about injuries and we have had a few very significant ones, I will let you know how I think we will line up. As it stands we have Cirkin, Ballard, Stewart, Simms and a few fringe players out. Stewart and Ballard will not be back before the World Cup but the other two could make it.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
Well against all my better judgement I've decided to join the following to the SOL.

Will make a change to see us not score from the moon.

To take as many as we are given the current malise around the club its fantastic.
Agreed John, it looks like we will take about 2,800.. pretty impressive.

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Well against all my better judgement I've decided to join the following to the SOL.

Will make a change to see us not score from the moon.

To take as many as we are given the current malise around the club its fantastic.
I was always going to go, it's closer to me than Deepdale!

south hykton

Youth Team
Any supporters buses coming up to sunderland this weekend looking for somewhere to (ahem) refresh before the match,we would like to welcome you at South hylton wmc Sr4 0px,we are located just off the A19 approximately 15 minutes from the stadium of light,we can open for whenever you get here,great facilities, 2 full size snooker tables darts room,off street outdoor smoking area sky and BT sports,another pub a 100 yards up the road,a shop opposite the club to restock for your journey home,DM me if interested.

CHPNE

Manager
They always have been TBH.

Something I've always thought is what a 1st impression that gives of the city.
The council attempted to rectify the issues by renewing the pavement and putting more bins out scattered the whole length of New Hall Lane. TBH it did nothing to improve any of it. The rubbish which is just thrown anywhere is embarrassing.