PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Super Bowl LVIII

Looks great. šŸ–
I really enjoyed it.
Mahomes is a top professional. Seems like a nice fella as well.
I've watched a lot more NFL since I watched that box set.
I actually enjoy watching a sport where I'm not too invested in which team wins. It's less stressful.

I really enjoyed it.
Mahomes is a top professional. Seems like a nice fella as well.
I've watched a lot more NFL since I watched that box set.
I actually enjoy watching a sport where I'm not too invested in which team wins. It's less stressful.
Being a Preston fan do you not automatically default to the underdog when watching stuff?

Plucky Philadelphia are my go to.

Like both forms of Rugby, I dont think anyone watching really understands what's happening.
I live in Twickenham and I have never been to watch a RU game at the stadium. A few years back I went to Harlequins ground 'The Stoop' to watch London Broncos, got free tickets for a Broncos match, they played there for a while. The atmosphere was superb, as was the food and the whole set-up, beer, food and everyone enjoying themselves, a party atmosphere seemed to be the thing, the game itself, I never really watched it, didn't really entertain me.

I am sure if I tried hard enough to understand the game, both RU and RL, I might enjoy it, but it has never attracted me. Give me footie anytime, from non-league and up through the pyramid, love the game, although watching some of the dross churned out at Deepdale over the years at times almost had me looking for pastures new.

I live in Twickenham and I have never been to watch a RU game at the stadium. A few years back I went to Harlequins ground 'The Stoop' to watch London Broncos, got free tickets for a Broncos match, they played there for a while. The atmosphere was superb, as was the food and the whole set-up, beer, food and everyone enjoying themselves, a party atmosphere seemed to be the thing, the game itself, I never really watched it, didn't really entertain me.

I am sure if I tried hard enough to understand the game, both RU and RL, I might enjoy it, but it has never attracted me. Give me footie anytime, from non-league and up through the pyramid, love the game, although watching some of the dross churned out at Deepdale over the years at times almost had me looking for pastures new.
My older brother lives in the West country and has a season ticket to see the local Union team. He goes with a bunch of mates and they all apparently take pride in how little they know about what's going on. They just enjoy each others male company as those Ruggers do.

My older brother lives in the West country and has a season ticket to see the local Union team. He goes with a bunch of mates and they all apparently take pride in how little they know about what's going on. They just enjoy each others male company as those Ruggers do.

Oh right, so this is where your strange theory on the previous page comes from.

Not all rugby fans are like your brotherā€¦..

Oh right, so this is where your strange theory on the previous page comes from.

Not all rugby fans are like your brotherā€¦..
Thankfully.
There is a small stronghold of Nobbers in the Bristol/Bath area though due to the old BAe links

Thankfully.
There is a small stronghold of Nobbers in the Bristol/Bath area though due to the old BAe links

Nice part of the world, particularly if you like cider.

I was at the Rec in Bath in December and stayed in Bristol. Was stood with a few farmers from Somerset at the game. Good laugh.

I saw the Titans play the Bengals a while back.

It was OK.

Iā€™d happily go to a game in the States again if I was on holiday but I probably wouldnā€™t open the curtains if they were playing in my back garden.