PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Surfer flag update - We want your designs for a SECOND flag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
depositphotos_249302442-stock-illustration-vector-set-of-cartoon-orange.jpg

can anyone create an original working this idea into it?😂

I am surprised no one has gone for the following with a white logo and font on a navy blue background.

View attachment 6581
definitely! Jmacken’s sticker merch 😉

was thinking the other day about a name for a proper fan’s flag organisation like WOR flags / Cow Shed Loyals etc. and I really like the idea of this being the central theme it’s perfect… 👊🏻
ps. Even Plymouth have one we have some catching up to do!

This idea is growing on me MB, although it looks too much like a ram (Derby) for me, especially as it's black. Something similar could be perfect for the Kop.
Yeah my skills are limited, if somebody could recreate that flag with a skull with no horns and maybe a crossbones superimposed behind it, that'd probably work better and be less Derby-ish.

depositphotos_249302442-stock-illustration-vector-set-of-cartoon-orange.jpg

can anyone create an original working this idea into it?😂
That’s clever. 😂
But we’re talking about a PNE flag and the Lasher Scum should have nothing to do with it.
It’s the same with anti Lasher songs at games. They have nothing to do with anything, they’re irrelevant except when we’re playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.