PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Swansea City v PNE - 19/04/23 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Can't tell much from this...

View attachment 12012

BBC says -
Lowe's shove on Allen - who had already been substituted - appeared to be the spark for a brawl which involved players and staff from both clubs and is bound to lead to further sanctions. Swansea were unhappy that play was not stopped when Jay Fulton went down with what looked like a head injury, with Allen protesting on the side of the pitch and then reacting to Lowe.

Woodburn checking people out more than getting involved.

Forgot about his younger brother! Year below me but toured the SW of France with us on the first ever Rugby Tour with Bob K and Ted W! Buggered if I can remember his first name either!
@baldavenger @Motion Man I'm pretty sure we must know each other??
Rugby tour = St Jean pied be port ?
@baldavenger are your initials DA?
I can't remember swift the younger's name either but that would be on account of our age :confused:

@baldavenger @Motion Man I'm pretty sure we must know each other??
Rugby tour = St Jean pied be port ?
@baldavenger are your initials DA?
I can't remember swift the younger's name either but that would be on account of our age :confused:
Consulting my fellow school mate Swifty junior was Michael. I wasn’t a rugby player but Dave Fox my pal was on that trip with Walton and Bill K. I think you can DM me on here ? I’m guessing baldavenger could have put out fires ?