Sweepstake Charity Vote

Where would you the charity donation from the sweepstake to go?

• Salvation Army food bank, Harrington St., Preston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galloway's for the Blind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
I probably should have kept my gob shut on the fact I’m involved with them.
no doubt put a few people off…😁
I don’t think it will, it made me think and I’ll donate a few bob when I’m feeling flush.

Edit: You should give yourself some credit, I’d never heard of them before your nomination and I see @Sid Snot has already donated.
I’ve seen the bikes a few times but just assumed they were NHS/Police or something similar.

Last edited:
OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Some members have voted when they shouldn’t have which makes it less straightforward than it should’ve been. Lesson is, read the instructions! ;)
It’s actually a tie between St Catherine’s Hospice and the Foxton Centre so the deciding vote goes to @TB1.

OP
LostinSpace

LostinSpace

Exile
Staff member
Patron
Some members have voted when they shouldn’t have which makes it less straightforward than it should’ve been. Lesson is, read the instructions! ;)
It’s actually a tie between St Catherine’s Hospice and the Foxton Centre so the deciding vote goes to @TB1.
@TB1, could you let me know which charity you prefer, please let me know before tomorrow. If I don't hear from you, I'll send the money to St Catherine's Hospice.

TB1

Forum Patron
Patron
Afternoon LIS. They're all worthy charities and deserve funding. However, has the choice is between St Catherine's and the Foxton Centre, I'll select
St Catherine's Hospice has they looked after one of my wife's relations and also another friend of ours.
@TB1, could you let me know which charity you prefer, please let me know before tomorrow. If I don't hear from you, I'll send the money to St Catherine's Hospice.