PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Switch Nightclub.

Its the difference between being a libertarian and an authoritarian.

Got to admit I swing slightly more to the libertarian end of the Spectrum, but the difference here I guess is that people are putting others at risk and not just themselves.

I'm seeing a lot of young people who haven't quite grasped what is happening yet, and thinking they are immune and not caring about others. But I don't want to tar all that generation - many also are doing a lot of good helping others with shopping etc.

Because of this abuse, the government may have to close all bars and restaurants which, whilst suiting the authoritarians, would be a shame in my view.

We are now going out socially in small groups and because of my self employed situation I'm able to have a couple of pints in the middle of the afternoon when the pubs are desolate. Also went out for a meal with the Mrs in non peak hours and had the place (Bistrot Pierre) almost literally to ourselves. I see this as helping the businesses keep going, whilst being sensible. There is greater CV risk in my view buying the food and drink in the shops then eating at home.

I agree.
I think we should restrict outings to once a week, spread across the week. It would help places tick over at reduced risk.