PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team for Huddersfield

Who says he cannot link play? I am sure he has more than one string to his bow!

Why would you want to see Nugent in the number ten role when we have two players who have played very well in that role over the past few seasons (AB and DJ.) Very very strange thought.

Yes. Fisher has been quality all season and was my MoM for the Charlton game. I'm probably a little biased though as I'd probably run a Darnell Fisher fan club if I had the time ?

It should be called - Darnell Fisher - king of shithousing.
I would 100% join that club.

Why would you want to see Nugent in the number ten role when we have two players who have played very well in that role over the past few seasons (AB and DJ.) Very very strange thought.
DJ may not be fit and AB has been poor most of the season. What is wrong with trying something new?

DJ may not be fit and AB has been poor most of the season. What is wrong with trying something new?

AB was quality against Charlton and second half against Blackburn (can't single him out for the first half as they all were shit.)
What's the point in trying something new when AB played really well in the last match.

AB was quality against Charlton and second half against Blackburn (can't single him out for the first half as they all were shit.)
What's the point in trying something new when AB played really well in the last match.
It's all about opinions. I agree AB had a decent game against Charlton but for the best part of the season he has been off his game. DJ is by far the best number 10 at the club but he is not likely to play against Huddersfield. I think Nugent is more than capable. We will have to agree to disagree on this.