PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team v Charlton

cos Rovers defence is worse than MBoro's on current form ??

RE sinclair (ref other posts) do we think he would have been able to chase Nyambe back for the 50 mins he was on the pitch ??....more likely they would be have come off injured.!
No, but I think the reason nyambe was able to bomb up the pitch was because he knew harrop wasn’t fast enough to exploit the space in behind

Rudd
Fisher Bauer Davies Ratherty
Pearson Browne
Barkhuizen Harrop Sinclair
Stockley
Subs
Ripley, Clarke, ledson, Gallagher, Nugent, potts and Maguire

I would like to see

Rudd

Fisher
Bauer
Davies
Rafferty

Pearson
Browne

Barkhuizen
Bayliss
Sinclair

Stockley

SUBS
Hudson
Hughes
Clarke/Huntington
Gallagher
Ledson
Maguire
Nugent

But I wont.

Clarke our for Fisher and Sinclair needs at least 30/40 minutes. He will be more than ‘fit’ enough, just not 100% match ‘Sharp’ - which he gets from plenty of game time, not 10 minutes here and there.

I would like to see

Rudd

Fisher
Bauer
Davies
Rafferty

Pearson
Browne

Barkhuizen
Bayliss
Sinclair

Stockley

SUBS
Hudson
Hughes
Clarke/Huntington
Gallagher
Ledson
Maguire
Nugent

But I wont.

I've just realised i haven't put Harrop in, swap him for Bayliss and Bayliss for Ledson. Thanks

Basically said there's a lot of expectation on him, played very little football, doesn't want to throw him in until he can do himself justice.
Next season we’ll see Sinclair then if AN doesn’t think he’s ready. Get a grip AN

Someone on twitter said they’d had a falling out before Christmas

That being said, this twitter account is well known for talking crap
I saw a similar rumour saying he had fallen out with Rafu. Not going to have any FBs left at this rate ??

Scott Sinclair is 30 years of age, he has great experience, he has trained as much as anyone, he is as fit as a butchers dog, he will have played bounce games and European games and all he needs is games to get his match sharpness.
We need him on the pitch now.
Unless :unsure: Is he carrying an injury and they are not telling us?

Scott Sinclair is 30 years of age, he has great experience, he has trained as much as anyone, he is as fit as a butchers dog, he will have played bounce games and European games and all he needs is games to get his match sharpness.
We need him on the pitch now.
Unless :unsure: Is he carrying an injury and they are not telling us?

Agreed - even if he is not quite ready for full 90 minutes yet then we either start him and get, say, 60-70 minutes out of him or bring him on from the bench for the final 25-30 minutes. I would prefer the first of those options for maybe two or three games until we are confident he is totally ready.

cos Rovers defence is worse than MBoro's on current form ??

RE sinclair (ref other posts) do we think he would have been able to chase Nyambe back for the 50 mins he was on the pitch ??....more likely they would be have come off injured.!
Agree that Rover's defence is worse than Middlesbrough but we have gone 5 games where we have scored one goal or drawn a blank.

Sinclair didn't warm up the same as the others on Saturday, granted he was a sub but he didn't get involved in the pre match shooting drill and he didn't come out at half time to warm up until 5 or so minutes until the restart.

No, but I think the reason nyambe was able to bomb up the pitch was because he knew harrop wasn’t fast enough to exploit the space in behind

no no come on it’s more important our wingers can defend you know that. The fact they’ve spent so long running backwards they’re too knackered to do anything attacking wise is irrelevant.

no no come on it’s more important our wingers can defend you know that. The fact they’ve spent so long running backwards they’re too knackered to do anything attacking wise is irrelevant.
Evening Alex ??

Agreed - even if he is not quite ready for full 90 minutes yet then we either start him and get, say, 60-70 minutes out of him or bring him on from the bench for the final 25-30 minutes. I would prefer the first of those options for maybe two or three games until we are confident he is totally ready.
Totally agree. Neil keeps going on about he importance of getting the first goal. We should absolutely swarm all over Charlton for 30 minutes and worry about the 2nd half later.

I want:

Rudd

Fisher
Bauer
Davies
Rafferty

Pearson
Browne

Barkhuizen
Harrop
Sinclair

Stockley