Team vs Fulham

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
"Fulham were dealt a blow ahead of kick-off when illness ruled out the Championship's leading goalscorer Aleksandar Mitrovic, who has netted 21 times this season including in each of his past seven league games - and they missed his killer instinct in front of goal."

I wish Mitrovic every bit of luck in his recovery... from Sunday. If he is available for the match against us, hopefully he's still a little weak from it!!

Doyler

Advisor to the Owner
We just need to be realistic. Our best chance of winning is setting up how we did against Bournemouth & Liverpool.

It’s not what people want to hear, but our best chance of winning will come from being solid and hitting them on the break.

Lee Trundle

Forum Patron
Patron
Ched vs Maguire seems to be the defining question here, all other positions are relatively obvious.

As @Doyler says, we should approach the game similar to Liverpool, where I thought Maguire played well.

However he missed a sitter to put us one up, and in a game where we will have limited chances I think we have to go with a better finisher.

Gamble on Ched's fitness for me, need someone to get physical with Adarabioyo, otherwise we will find ourselves penned in like we were on Tuesday.