Team Vs QPR

HunterLionheart

Advisor to the Owner
Do you not agree that Hughes has.been overlapping far more in recent matches. So much so that he sometimes get caught out by being too far forward!

Also his aerial ability is exceptional and vital.
He's good in the air for a full back, but Earl is good in the air too, so not a loss for me.

Rudd
Fisher Bauer Davies Hughes

Ledson Gally
Barky DJ sinclair
Riis

I'd be tempted to leave Pearson out and bring dj in either in the 10 or beside Ledson and put Browne in the 10

rem

Forum Patron
Patron
I hope they don’t put Ledson in Pearson’s role. They need Ledson in the role where he has been playing so well.

sf

Advisor to the Owner
I hope they don’t put Ledson in Pearson’s role. They need Ledson in the role where he has been playing so well.
Ledson has been the pits whenever he's had to do that the sitter job.

Browne will have to play there, although he's only ok when asked to sit deep.

Even in average form, Pearo will be a big miss.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
When Pearson was out at the restart we played without a sitting midfielder which was when Ledson really came on.

I'd expect the same

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron
League games without Pearson last season:

Brentford - Won 2-0
Huddersfield - Won 3-1
Charlton - Won 2-1
Fulham - Lost 2-0
QPR - Lost 3-1
Brentford - Lost 1-0
B'ham - Won 2-1
Bristol City - Drew 1-1

There were far from 2018/19 to go through in detail but the total was W3, D4, L9. So not great, but last seasons W4, D1, L3 maybe shows improvement of dealing without him.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Nope, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds then came on when Pearo got injured against Forest. So only 2 games where they played together a draw and a win
By "those games" I'm referring to the 7 games in our piss-poor run of form, when we tumbled out of the play-offs.

Most of them featured Ledson - Huddersfield, SWFC, Forest and Brentford.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
By "those games" I'm referring to the 7 games in our piss-poor run of form, when we tumbled out of the play-offs.

Most of them featured Ledson - Huddersfield, SWFC, Forest and Brentford.
With Ledson starting we won 2 drew 2 and lost 1.so not entirely sure what point you are trying to make?

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
With Ledson starting we won 2 drew 2 and lost 1.so not entirely sure what point you are trying to make?
Sure, although we beat SWFC with Ledson (and Pearson) off the field.

And I've already said the Brum and Bristol City games were meaningless kickabouts after we'd already blown the play-offs.

I can see what point you're trying to make though. It's all too clear.

Arguing for argument’s sake?
Is discussion now frowned upon on here?