PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team Vs QPR

Sedge_Fan

Patron
Time to give some of the lads who want to be here so minutes...

------------------Rudd
Fisher Storey Hunts Hughes
----------------Ledson
----------Barky DJ Maguire
--------------Riis Sinclair

Time to give some of the lads who want to be here so minutes...

------------------Rudd
Fisher Storey Hunts Hughes
----------------Ledson
----------Barky DJ Maguire
--------------Riis Sinclair
Fisher injured, can’t take both CBs out. Would love that amount of attacking players in the team at once, but let’s not be silly here we’ll have 7 defensively minded outfield players again.

Rudd
Rafferty Hunts Davies Hughes
Pearson Ledson
Barkhuizen Johnson Sinclair
Riis

Ripley Storey Browne Harrop Potts Stockley O’Reilly

I’d rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0 and be bored into tears

Thats irrelevant when none of our strikers are scoring. The fact is, he's our most clinical finisher in and around the box. He will do more damage there than out wide when he doesn't really have the pace to beat a man anymore.

Which has been obvious for a while. Riis and Johnson at the very least must start on Wednesday with Potts, probably, and Maguire giving way.

I really hope Fisher is fit enough to play...

Rudd

Fisher
Hunts
Davies
Hughes

Pearson
DJ

Sinclair
Browne
Barky

Riis

You’d drop Ledson and keep Browne in the team? After his recent performances
Thought Browne had been excellent the last couple of games before today. Was a strange decision to start him given he had trained on his own all week which makes me think DJ wasn't match fit.

It isn't necessarily the team I would like to see start as much as it is the one I would expect to start.

Thought Browne had been excellent the last couple of games before today. Was a strange decision to start him given he had trained on his own all week which makes me think DJ wasn't match fit.

It isn't necessarily the team I would like to see start as much as it is the one I would expect to start.
Game against someone like QPR I think DJ needs to be the ten. Don’t want another one like today

Also don’t think Neil would ever dare play DJ deep after last season revelation. More likely to play as two tens

If Earl is fit replace Hughes with him

Rudd
Rafferty Huntington Davies Hughes
Pearson Ledson
Barkhuizen Johnson Sinclair
Riis
We know Davies has real quality and before entirely dropping him (and potentially replacing 3 defenders at once) let's try him with Hunts.

Game against someone like QPR I think DJ needs to be the ten. Don’t want another one like today

Also don’t think Neil would ever dare play DJ deep after last season revelation. More likely to play as two tens
Be interested to see how we played with Browne and DJ used as 2 10s. Whenever we have done it previously it has been Browne and Potts with legs

Rudd
Rafferty, Huntington, Davies, Hughes
Pearson, Ledson
Potts, DJ, Sinclair
Riis