Teenager murdered near Deepdale.

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Depends what you class as a “mate” they were Bro’s and they all seemed to have a little gangsta type pose. The truth will l out.
A lot of youngsters I work with refer to each other as Bro and 'Cuz' and are adamant they are genuinely related, but the family link is usually nothing more than that one of their dad's borrowed a lawn mower off the other lad's dad once, in about 1986.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
A lot of youngsters I work with refer to each other as Bro and 'Cuz' and are adamant they are genuinely related, but the family link is usually nothing more than that one of their dad's borrowed a lawn mower off the other lad's dad once, in about 1986.
Well if that’s the case I’m related to John Inman!

I’m Free

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Loved Prince Charming but not so keen on his later stuff

we live in very changing times and it’s not easy being a parent a all, it used to be a lot easier to influence and advise your children as there were very few reference points for them.
Now there’s about eight million platforms on their iPhone 12s telling them what’s cool and what isn’t and for sure the one thing that isn’t is their parents
God knows how to manage it, the only advice I have and still do give to my kids is to always walk away from trouble, granted that doesn’t make them hard but it does make them safe

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
Loved Prince Charming but not so keen on his later stuff

we live in very changing times and it’s not easy being a parent a all, it used to be a lot easier to influence and advise your children as there were very few reference points for them.
Now there’s about eight million platforms on their iPhone 12s telling them what’s cool and what isn’t and for sure the one thing that isn’t is their parents
God knows how to manage it, the only advice I have and still do give to my kids is to always walk away from trouble, granted that doesn’t make them hard but it does make them safe

Better to be safe than not hard but agree it is very difficult, almost impossible these days. You can only do your best to guide them on the right path, the rest is up to them.

Lord Edgington

Forum Patron
Patron
Better to be safe than not hard but agree it is very difficult, almost impossible these days. You can only do your best to guide them on the right path, the rest is up to them.
Funny though
I’ve never actually seen any of the hard men I have met in my life lay a finger on anyone
And trust me I’ve met some